Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

13 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

What is the realistic probability that all 3 Carter County teams end up in Chattanooga next week?

South Pitt has been beating good teams pretty easily. It’s going to be really hard to get past them. Hampton vs Trousdale will be a toss up. Betsy will be favored over my Bees.

Edited by crow6424

18 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

What is the realistic probability that all 3 Carter County teams end up in Chattanooga next week?

Last week I gave my answer on which team I thought had the best chance and that meant Elizabethton had to beat Greeneville,but I said Elizabethton. I don't know a lot about the competition in the other brackets,but I know what Elizabethton has and that's why I went with them for my pick instead of what the newspaper guy said.

Edited by BatmanDevil

On 11/23/2021 at 2:07 PM, crow6424 said:

Anyway, back to the game. I’m not sure which of our qb’s are going to play. Does anyone have information on Ty’s return?

I've heard from a very good and close source that Ty will be ready to lace those cleats up and get the win vs. Betsy! I just want to get my picture taken with Jason Witten tomorrow night!

If you guys want to have the best chance a mixed attack would be best. Greeneville has one of the fastest teams in the State but we're shut down pretty handily. It's gonna take more than a one dimensional attack regardless of how good the ground game is to be able to win. I think it will be a good game but I feel the result will be Elizabethton but not sure how much. Won't really get a feel for it until we see who scores first and how fast