Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

3 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

Good game Elizabethton!!!! I will be cheering you on in the state. I felt like we had opportunities but didn’t capitalize and Betsy did. That’s what champs do! 

Crow, if and I mean if you all had ran from the start this game is way different!  Much respect for your team. Played every down with grit and heart. You’ve got a lot of athletic players. You are heading upwards for sure. 

Edited by gr8tplay

7 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Crow, if and I mean if you all had ran from the start this game is way different!  Much respect for your team. Played every down with grit and heart. You’ve got a lot of athletic players. You are heading upwards for sure. 

Thanks, we got away from our game plan to start the game. I’m not sure why and it was costly. I’m proud of the kids though. They played with heart. Our defense played amazing. Go win the State Cyclones

• Upvote 1

Upperman radio guys congratulated Elizabethton but said the didn't necessarily earn it tonight.    Said Upperman made too many turnovers and mistakes.     Not sure what to make of that..... sour grapes?    or an element of truth to it?      Only someone who was at the game can answer this for sure, not us guys listening on the radio.

4 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Upperman radio guys congratulated Elizabethton but said the didn't necessarily earn it tonight.    Said Upperman made too many turnovers and mistakes.     Not sure what to make of that..... sour grapes?    or an element of truth to it?      Only someone who was at the game can answer this for sure, not us guys listening on the radio.

We turned the ball over on the first kickoff that came to us and for some reason we threw the ball to start off our first drive and of course it was an interception.But the Betsy defense was nasty. They earned every bit of the victory.