TC at Hampton

Cam615

6 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

2nd ever meeting, TC won 35-0 in 1st meeting, let’s get it started Happy Thanksgiving everyone 

I think you were right when you said the winner of the TC, Meigs game would represent the east. I watched the Hampton, Oneida game tonight and I think TC wins by 3+ TD’s 

3 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I guess we are in trouble again, we won’t be able to button our chin strap after Turkey Day 

Y’all are a better ball club overall than us up here at Oneida. I believe y’all have a better shot at slowing them down then we did. They are a business type offense that isn’t fancy and just methodically drives it down the field. 3-5 yards a pop. 

1 minute ago, JACKET316 said:

Excited for this opportunity (not the trip up there lol)  who are the players to watch for on this Hampton squad? 

Line is huge and physical. QB is the oil that makes the motor go but they have a stable of backs and they all run the ball hard and most always fall forward. It will be a challenge for both teams to try and stop one  another.