TC at Hampton

Cam615

26 minutes ago, THE KING said:

He's already proven that cloudland isn't a real place lol.  We're just another world on super mario

King, it's crazy that this year there will be three semi-final games in Carter County. Upperman gets to travel to the city in the lowlands, Trousdale to the foot of the mountains to play and South Pitt....well all the way to the Clouds of Carter Co :roflol:   the problem with this is  I'm afraid it will hurt attendance at all three games but I hope not.

1 hour ago, dogtruth said:

King, it's crazy that this year there will be three semi-final games in Carter County. Upperman gets to travel to the city in the lowlands, Trousdale to the foot of the mountains to play and South Pitt....well all the way to the Clouds of Carter Co :roflol:   the problem with this is  I'm afraid it will hurt attendance at all three games but I hope not.

Nah. We have the liberals from North Carolina who will want to see some toxic masculinity on display :roflolk:

2 hours ago, JACKETFAN90 said:

Uh oh is this a sign that the snoball5278 is about to start leaving Posters in a wake of undisputed facts and sarcasm  on this thread

i tried to start a fight with your mom and sister last night.

they quickly split their position, in an attempt to flank me from both sides, I immediately checked my 6 to rule out you covertly advancing on me.

once I realized they were without a true tactical command I was able to concentrate my efforts against their superior meanness.

my only regret is that it’s colder weather and I won’t be able to see the bruises from where I pinched their arms.

4 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

i tried to start a fight with your mom and sister last night.

they quickly split their position, in an attempt to flank me from both sides, I immediately checked my 6 to rule out you covertly advancing on me.

once I realized they were without a true tactical command I was able to concentrate my efforts against their superior meanness.

my only regret is that it’s colder weather and I won’t be able to see the bruises from where I pinched their arms.

Snoballs I garuntee you should have side body blocked both of them and then used a spin move to get away.  You think im joking but im not.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

He's already proven that cloudland isn't a real place lol.  We're just another world on super mario

we’re gonna have some fun on here this week.

mrs snoball lived in that area a decade or so ago when she was in school at etsu, so fortunately she’ll be able to translate for us.

she did an extended rural obstetrics rotation while there and helped deliver several of the locals.

she’s excited about the possibility of maybe running into some of those that she delivered and maybe meeting them and the kids they’ve no doubt had by now.

i told her not to rule the possibility of meeting their grandkids as well.

2 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

we’re gonna have some fun on here this week.

mrs snoball lived in that area a decade or so ago when she was in school at etsu, so fortunately she’ll be able to translate for us.

she did an extended rural obstetrics rotation while there and helped deliver several of the locals.

she’s excited about the possibility of maybe running into some of those that she delivered and maybe meeting them and the kids they’ve no doubt had by now.

i told her not to rule the possibility of meeting their grandkids as well.

Yes it will be fun. I've always found you entertaining :lol:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs I garuntee you should have side body blocked both of them and then used a spin move to get away.  You think im joking but im not.

roy you must joking because you are. these women are immune to sidebody blocks i garuntee 

I think dr fauci m.d. (medicine doctor) may have gave them an experimental sidebody block vackzination back in the 1980’s.

8 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

roy you must joking because you are. these women are immune to sidebody blocks i garuntee 

I think dr fauci m.d. (medicine doctor) may have gave them an experimental sidebody block vackzination back in the 1980’s.

Snoballs has you had them jackets out early this morning making them lift weights and work on their side blocks?