TC at Hampton

Cam615

1 hour ago, pujo said:

If you and Grunt and all the fine fellers I've met over the years makes it, give me a shout. Its a VERY few games I don't pull for you guys. You and Oneida are my 2 favorites from the East. Like them Peabody fellers from the West. Just hope we can give you a decent game.

I agree Pujo…too notch programs both…hope Ole3putt comes up…safe travels for all the TC faithful…

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2021 at 9:59 PM, uknoit2 said:

Meigs Co talking trash about Hampton right from the get go LOL... 21 point TD victory already called. We're just lucky to have made it this far really. 

We said the same thing about Watertown and look what happened. 

H20 at home and they were all saying this wasn't the same old story yet it turned out to be the same old story.

Just opinions.

We have faced both of you guys the last couple of years. Haven't seen you in person this year but watched a couple games on film. 

TC should win by a couple scores. 

Go prove us a wrong and pull off the upset.

8 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

We said the same thing about Watertown and look what happened. 

H20 at home and they were all saying this wasn't the same old story yet it turned out to be the same old story.

Just opinions.

We have faced both of you guys the last couple of years. Haven't seen you in person this year but watched a couple games on film. 

TC should win by a couple scores. 

Go prove us a wrong and pull off the upset.

I see nothing wrong with you're pick But were just glad to be in this game. As long as you're playing, you have a chance. We'll give it All we got and see what happens. 

On 11/19/2021 at 10:59 PM, uknoit2 said:

Meigs Co talking trash about Hampton right from the get go LOL... 21 point TD victory already called. We're just lucky to have made it this far really. 

Not talking trash at all. I like Hampton and I hope they pull it out, but just going off what I’ve saw Hampton will have to play a good game and hope TC make some mistakes.

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

I see nothing wrong with you're pick But were just glad to be in this game. As long as you're playing, you have a chance. We'll give it All we got and see what happens. 

True. H2O had QB go down. TC just outplayed us and wanted it more. Our Defense shut them down the entire first half then first play of second half that huge BC broke free for about a 70 yarder. It went south from there. There Defense made a bunch of big stops on 3rd and 4th down to seal it. 

And now we are playing basketball.

You guys can get it done if that crowd gets behind them and them boys makes some things happen.

23 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Not talking trash at all. I like Hampton and I hope they pull it out, but just going off what I’ve saw Hampton will have to play a good game and hope TC make some mistakes.

Plenty fair. You guys sure had chances, credit Trousdale for stopping you when they had to.

12 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

True. H2O had QB go down. TC just outplayed us and wanted it more. Our Defense shut them down the entire first half then first play of second half that huge BC broke free for about a 70 yarder. It went south from there. There Defense made a bunch of big stops on 3rd and 4th down to seal it. 

And now we are playing basketball.

You guys can get it done if that crowd gets behind them and them boys makes some things happen.

Its not outta the question, we will have to play at a high level. We've got a good game plan, just gotta see if it s doable. Those guys are always tough as nails.

I don't know much at all about Hampton, except the fact that any team playing Thanksgiving football has to be solid. That being said, TC is doing what they do in November... win. I just don't see that changing Friday night. I've said all year long #3 doesn't touch it enough, the kid is electric. Maybe they just wanted to keep him fresh. If so, it's working. Good luck to both teams!

6 hours ago, SCHSAllHail said:

I don't know much at all about Hampton, except the fact that any team playing Thanksgiving football has to be solid. That being said, TC is doing what they do in November... win. I just don't see that changing Friday night. I've said all year long #3 doesn't touch it enough, the kid is electric. Maybe they just wanted to keep him fresh. If so, it's working. Good luck to both teams!

BC had no more than like 10-12 carries in a game this year until the H2O game in week 11, since then he has done the following, 

wk 11: 18-106 TD

RD1: 24-192 2TD

RD 2: 20-130 TD

QTR: 13-188 3TD 

there is not a lot of guys out there averaging 10 yards per carry 

Edited by TCRadio