TC at Hampton

Cam615

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also. Always appreciative for the time you have taken since 2014 to speed train all that was willing. Its been well worth the time for my boys 

It’s has truly been my pleasure. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to work with your sons. Well, 3 out of the 4!  Lol  :thumb:

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

2 hours ago, pujo said:

1 hour ago, lawnman said:

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

Please tell me I've been informed incorrectly.  PLEASE! I was just told the AD at Elizabethton was quoted in the paper saying we owed THEM credit for getting this far because they won two state titles? Surely I've been misinformed,  right?

Edited by uknoit2

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Please tell me I've been informed incorrectly.  PLEASE! I was just told the AD at Elizabethton was quoted in the paper saying we owed THEM credit for getting this far because they won two state titles? Surely I've been misinformed,  right?

I have not heard that uKnoit.

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

From the Elizabethton paper.

Holt added that he hoped that somehow that the Cyclones success in the last two years has played a part in helping these other teams realize that anything is possible when you work hard to make it happen.

“I don’t mean that in an arrogant way, I just think in a good way it’s the fact that we can go down and do that then this area can do it to in Hampton, Cloudland, and even Unaka who are out of it but had a great season as well. It makes me proud of this area to show we have tough and talented kids here to have that kind of success,” Holt added.

11 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Holt added that he hoped that somehow that the Cyclones success in the last two years has played a part in helping these other teams realize that anything is possible when you work hard to make it happen.

“I don’t mean that in an arrogant way, I just think in a good way it’s the fact that we can go down and do that then this area can do it to in Hampton, Cloudland, and even Unaka who are out of it but had a great season as well. It makes me proud of this area to show we have tough and talented kids here to have that kind of success,” Holt added.

Uknoit, uknowbetter :roflolk:

14 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Cyclone success has nothing to do with Carter Co school's football...At least not in a positive way!

We know full well the hard work it takes to have any kinda success in these small, county schools. And we do what we do with what we have and very lil $ behind it 

Edited by uknoit2