TC at Hampton

Cam615

Just now, dogtruth said:

I just got home and my throat sore from screaming and hollering for the Hampton Bulldogs!!!! You guys showed some grit and never quit tonight and battled through adversity.Proud to be a Bulldog!! Trousdale as always was tough as nails. What ball game!! 

Truth hate I had to miss it!  Had other obligations that took priority. Got to try and hear for ppl on Facebook and such. Hope you and your family are doing well. 

12 minutes ago, RTD said:

Congratulations Hampton hope you’ll win it all. The better team won Hampton out played and out coached TC. Great adjustments in the 4th Hampton my hats off to you’ll. Hopefully this opens TC coach staff that we need to change out of this wing t offense.  But TC will be back next year with a healthy starting QB don't know how good we will be but we will see. 

Thanks pal, TC was dang good! Best coached 2.5 minutes of HA football I've ever seen. When #4 gets home, taking that sucker to eat whatever he wants! Lol

Just now, gr8tplay said:

Truth hate I had to miss it!  Had other obligations that took priority. Got to try and hear for ppl on Facebook and such. Hope you and your family are doing well. 

You too pal! Maybe we'll see each other in Chattanooga. I'm going to watch Elizabethton play before Hampton and I'm sure a lot of other fans will be there too. The stands are going to be packed from Carter County!!!

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Don’t worry about it… some of the TC faithful didn’t think their own team would make it pass the 1st rd… 

Strange bunch over there for sure!

They were so dang tuff. Losing 24 hurt us on O and D. When #3 got outside, if our #4 didn't get to him, he was gone with Lyons out 

1 minute ago, dogtruth said:

You too pal! Maybe we'll see each other in Chattanooga. I'm going to watch Elizabethton play before Hampton and I'm sure a lot of other fans will be there too. The stands are going to be packed from Carter County!!!

So. So proud of these young men. They’ve earned it!  Prayers for Morgan tho. Hate he got hurt. He’ll be greatly missed. 

13 minutes ago, jacketpharmer said:

Heck of a game. Hampton out played us tonight in my opinion. I thought TC was going to steal one being able to score off of the turnovers. Hats off to the Hampton guys for fighting back and and executing.

It was the best HS game, win or lose, I have seen in a long time