TC at Hampton

Cam615

6 hours ago, pujo said:

Night night fellers, it's nearly time to get up, think I heard the roosters crowing.

Pujo, I teared up last night when I watched Coach's interview on WJHL. I've had the pleasure to get to know him and your boy and Uknoit's boy and for that matter the entire team over the years. I really wouldn't want to leave anyone out but I want you all to know how proud I am of those two and everyone else for the way they conduct themselves. Go Dogs!!! While we are here, we might as well win it all!

9 hours ago, FBI said:

Just curious……….

Out coached? Adjustments? It looked like to me both teams did what they have done all year. Nothing unusual by either team. Hampton blocked TC better than TC blocked Hampton. Play calling doesn’t matter as much as kids executing the call no matter the offense. Execution can make any call look good. 

Change from the Wing-T offense? TC has been to the semifinals the last 4 yrs. Why change? If TC blocks a just a little better they win. That has nothing to do with them being in the spread, I-formation or Wing-T. You still have to block in any scheme. I love the spread but  TC doesn’t have the kids to run it. And just because they have speed doesn’t mean they can or should. Or just because a kid can throw the ball doesn’t mean he should be in the shotgun. There is a lot of good passing plays from the Wing-T. TC just hasn’t been able run them. 

Because every time TC loses, there has to be excuses.

Change the offense, fire the coach, we don't have our qb etc.. etc..

37 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Stat that is crazy to me is TC only had 117 yards of offense and 77 yards of it was on one play. 40 yards of offense is all TC had for almost the whole game. Once again congrats supper happy for #9.

Thanks Appvol,  I know you guys were ready to adopt #9 at one point. we were dialed in on D last night.

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its for sure a Team thing, these kids play for each other, its a tight knit. family 

#4 is BEAT UP and dragging this morning but we got work to get done around here :roflol:

I'm sure #9 and the rest of the team knows they were in a fight last night! It was an 11 man win.

Crickets from SG (except for Romans) and Meigs :ph34r: