TC at Hampton

Cam615

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Thanks pal, TC was dang good! Best coached 2.5 minutes of HA football I've ever seen. When #4 gets home, taking that sucker to eat whatever he wants! Lol

He deserves two big 20 oz steaks. By the way I really enjoyed watching the game in Hampton I love how you’ll go all out for your team with fireworks and cannon. Also great sight lines on the away side I love that you’ll don’t have a track around the field and that you can actually see from one side of the field to the other. I also loved you'll boys picking up the TC players after the game and also some of your students and fans telling the TC kids great game.

3 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Congrats to the Bulldogs. Ever since that 2015 semi when Jones got hurt I have pulled for Hampton to get to the title game. It was a great game to watch and hoping you guys get that gold ball.

Congratulations!!!

His youngest bro picked it up where left off tonight Lol. Thanks PP, we appreciate it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

He deserves two big 20 oz steaks. By the way I really enjoyed watching the game in Hampton I love how you’ll go all out for your team with fireworks and cannon. Also great sight lines on the away side I love that you’ll don’t have a track around the field and that you can actually see from one side of the field to the other. I also loved you'll boys picking up the TC players after the game and also some of your students and fans telling the TC kids great game.

Glad you enjoyed it! We love these boys 

17 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Congratulations uknoit2 and pujo.  I'm happy you get to experience this with your sons.  I tried to tell people earlier in the week that this was one big bad team and no one listens to old king.  The Pirates almost found out the hard way to.  We BELONG whether anyone likes it or not 

I didn't doubt them ole king, I always thought they had a good shot at Trousdale.  Congrats to Hampton and Cloudland both.  Two great football teams out of the east.  I've always have had great respect for both programs.  And that is great for Pujo and uknoit2 to get to experience that with their sons.  I got a report from somebody who went to the Rockwood game and they convinced me on Hampton.  I'm going with them in the State.  Great football teams start up front.