TC at Hampton

Cam615

3 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I didn't doubt them ole king, I always thought they had a good shot at Trousdale.  Congrats to Hampton and Cloudland both.  Two great football teams out of the east.  I've always have had great respect for both programs.  And that is great for Pujo and uknoit2 to get to experience that with their sons.  I got a report from somebody who went to the Rockwood game and they convinced me on Hampton.  I'm going with them in the State.  Great football teams start up front.

The actual YouTube video of that game with the zoomed in cameras tell more than anything on how physical the dogs are.  They are not to be messed with 

8 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Way to go Dogs and when they announced y’all won our stadium went crazy.I will be there cheering you on Saturday.

Betsy fans cheered loudly when they announced the scores and when the Landers and Dogs were leading. And they did cheer a bunch when it was announced as final. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, THE KING said:

The actual YouTube video of that game with the zoomed in cameras tell more than anything on how physical the dogs are.  They are not to be messed with 

20 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Way to go Dogs and when they announced y’all won our stadium went crazy.I will be there cheering you on Saturday.

11 minutes ago, gr8tplay said:

Betsy fans cheered loudly when they announced the scores and when the Landers and Dogs were leading. And they did cheer a bunch when it was announced as final. 

Y, didnt you hear? Meigs said the best two 2A teams in the east played two weeks ago. Meigs and TC. :popcorneater:

Edited by uknoit2