TC at Hampton

Cam615

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Exactly what we're talking about. #4 hits him enough and #48 cleans it up, we'd have a chance. Catching him is another story Lol

Yeah I believe you guys have the advantage in the line and the best defense will be that play clock, limited possessions, no mistakes and you guys will be right there 

Congrats to Hampton! Those kids should be loving the idea of facing a possible future Bama QB. Not to mention a Mr Football I’m sure.  That community deserves a taste of the big dance. I have loved the mutual respect from both sides this week. 

I would have never expected this TC team to make it to the semifinals and loose by 2. Can’t be up 20-8 in the 4th and loose. But all in all….great season by TC. 

The team that blocks and tackles the best will always win. Play calling matters, but not as much as blocking and tackling. Hampton was the better blocking team tonight. And that’s what mattered. 

• Upvote 2

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO,Prouwd to be a Bulldog,Thought we were in trouble when Lyons went down, hope and pray the youngun can play with his team in the state,was crying his eyes out when he seen we had the win. Tough luck to Trousdale,you made us ERARN it, those 2 goal line stands was impressive to say the least. Liked Trousdale before they came and still like um now, Like I've said all along,Hampton ,Oneida and Trousdale, my kinda teams. A big shout out to The Highlanders, heard they earned a little respect and THANKS A TON TO ETOWN,for cheering soooooo hard for all of Carter Co. We should be loud and Proud in Chattahhoghi  Next Saturday.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FBI said:

Congrats to Hampton! Those kids should be loving the idea of facing a possible future Bama QB. Not to mention a Mr Football I’m sure.  That community deserves a taste of the big dance. I have loved the mutual respect from both sides this week. 

I would have never expected this TC team to make it to the semifinals and loose by 2. Can’t be up 20-8 in the 4th and loose. But all in all….great season by TC. 

The team that blocks and tackles the best will always win. Play calling matters, but not as much as blocking and tackling. Hampton was the better blocking team tonight. And that’s what mattered. 

+1