South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

45 minutes ago, powerp said:

Also, I think this will be a humbling experience for our boys to play at Cloudland recognizing what we have at SP. Not every place has fireworks, cannons, smoke machines, and flame throwers when you run through the sign each night. Not every place gets gourmet meals before and sometimes after games. Not every place has an immaculate stadium and playing field. Not every place gets travel jogging suits and all the UA swag. Will be good for them to see another place to really appreciate what we have.

Hopefully you will be a little nicer than the Coalfield streaming team. Hopefully the cow paddies want be in the way. For a school with 180 kids they do the best with what they got to work with. Nothing fancy 

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Hopefully you will be a little nicer than the Coalfield streaming team. Hopefully the cow paddies want be in the way. For a school with 180 kids they do the best with what they got to work with. Nothing fancy 

With this administration it won't be long til everywhere is a sht hole.   

9 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

This game could be very much in the pirates favor as the highlanders simply don’t have the perimeter guys needed to contain. I saw some below average coalfield talent running away from highlanders at times. 

The cloudland QB will play that I’m told so I think that could change a little of the dynamic by not shrinking the game as much. 

:roflol::popcorneater:

15 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

This game could be very much in the pirates favor as the highlanders simply don’t have the perimeter guys needed to contain. I saw some below average coalfield talent running away from highlanders at times. 

The cloudland QB will play that I’m told so I think that could change a little of the dynamic by not shrinking the game as much. 

Cloudland has average skill players at best and size but no skill on their lines. 

22 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Looking forward to this matchup . Two very opposite style teams looking to punch their ticket to the SHIP. We will be there early as always. What time will the gates open?

10 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Looking forward to this matchup . Two very opposite style teams looking to punch their ticket to the SHIP. We will be there early as always. What time will the gates open?

Not sure on that. I guess 5 maybe earlier. I usually can’t get there till 6 or later as long as I have a good day at work.

38 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Cow patties? Is that what that beanfield man uses for mowers.  That tower man is going to let me borrow a tree stand to watch the game in. Im not joking either.

43 minutes ago, Appvol said:

SP is all first class. That Sailor man does a great job announcing. Want find a nicer fella. I didn’t mean anything bad about a Cloudland. Just trying to show SP how much they have to be thankful for with what they are blessed with every Friday night. Both teams fortunate to be practicing on Thanksgiving. Will be a slobber knocker.