South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

On 11/20/2021 at 3:34 PM, Pirateman28 said:

@powerp this game will be a blowout. I respect Cloudland and congratulate them for making it to the semifinals but the talent gap will be like last week if not worse. They would have to keep the ball for entire quarters before we should start to think anything of it.

Cloudland fans, just know this poster is not a Pirate fan. He’s a Marion County fan that trolls the Pirates and tries to give  our opponents bulletin board material. Just ignore him. He is not one of us. 

• Like 1

It's funny how things have worked out on the Eastern side for 1A to 6A but here is how far each away team has to travel this week

1A South Pitt - 274 miles

2A Trousdale - 272 miles

3A Giles - 250 miles

4A Upperman - 223 miles

5A Powell - 9 miles

6A Oakland - 168 miles

Good job TSSAA when gas prices are almost $4/gallon. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pirateman28 said:

After seeing Cloudland on film I stand by my previous post. I know any team can be beat on any given day but we will be representing the East in Chattanooga. we simply have to many weapons at our disposal for them to win. 

Remember this is A Troll from Jasper. 

Just now, pegleg said:

Remember this is A Troll from Jasper. 

Pegleg jailhouse high is real bored right now.  Figured they done went and got wifi ran out to the fiery gizzard.  Im glad to see you still alive after you and powerp set that plane down on roan mountain today try to get us a aerial view.  Is powerp ok? Aint heard from him.  Im not joking either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Cloudland fans, just know this poster is not a Pirate fan. He’s a Marion County fan that trolls the Pirates and tries to give  our opponents bulletin board material. Just ignore him. He is not one of us. 

I saw him trolling the Gordy thread.  It's OK. Let him talk.  We don't need bulletin board material to get fired up for the 4th round.  It's been a long time since we got this far.  In 2001, it was expected.  We had an absolute monstrous line and probably the greatest athlete in our history.  This year,  I expected around 6-4 cause we lost a lot from last year and had a new coach.  Benfield has made believers out of these boys.  They will play very very hard especially in the trenches.  Pirates will have to adjust to a different atmosphere