South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

Mark Byrd… that’s it.. man that guy was good. Who was the lineman that had the leg issue? He had some type of defect but he was a tough one. Was your coach the running back on that team? Sounds familiar to me thinking back. 

Keith Buchanan.  He's doing well as far as I know.  He had the leg amputated but he's meaner on one leg than most with two.  Coach Benfield graduated in 15. He's still a youngin 

12 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I made the same comment at work. On paper we should be fine. But those two games you mentioned are the reason I cannot get ahead of myself for this game.

There were 3 unforced mistakes in both of those games that cost SP the title.  Terrible kicking game didn't help with field position in the Wayne Co game and FG missed from 10 yards in the Onion City game.

Edited by rlh

49 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Keith Buchanan.  He's doing well as far as I know.  He had the leg amputated but he's meaner on one leg than most with two.  Coach Benfield graduated in 15. He's still a youngin 

I remember that name now. That’s terrible that happened to him.  He is young isn’t he. I thought they had a RB in 2001 by that name too but maybe not.