South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

I just asked a question. We still don’t think you’re a true Pirate. Who would make such outlandish statements. It’s the semi freaking finals. Everyone is good at this point. Right..

They are not outlandish when they turn out to be true and I’m a true pirate for life.We will mercy rule Cloudland and then have our redemption game a year in the making next week :thumb::thumb:

5 hours ago, powerp said:

How good is Cloudland’s line? Are they just big or are they actually good? That’s my question. Someone said it earlier, you will know within the first 3 minutes of the game how this one will turn out. Slick field advantage Cloudland.

Can’t arm tackle Birchfield he’s kinda shifty while running behind 3-4 blockers 35+ times a game.  If he’s able to run that many times against us then we aren’t hitting him hard enough!  Get used to the field in pregame!

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I drove by that stone man and little grider mans practice field tonight and they were not practicing our boys.  They have won three playoff games and now have got cocky like grider used to be.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

That’s brothers growing up together.  Then the Stone man learned under that Big Grider man.  He’s already sending the QB back and forth with the plays, then waiting until 15 seconds to have the QB run in with  the play, so then we either get delay of game or have to burn a durn timeout.   All was just like Grider.  We all know Coach Stone prepares better than just about any coach across the state, but I’d like to see just for once we have a head coach not rely on the laminated play sheet in their hands or the multiple coaches talking in those durn headsets at the same time in his ear.  

9 hours ago, powerp said:

Pirates vs Cloudland

Good read

That was a good read.  No one should ever apologize for nice things if they work hard to obtain them.  You're fortunate to have those kinds of boosters.  In the end, it's the love of the game that puts us on the field together.  After the whistle blows, I doubt anyone from south Pitt will be thinking about clands dirty mismatched uniforms.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2