South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I really thought your Dline size and speed would make this game lopsided.BUT those MTN boys ain't gonna give up nothing!Leaving it all on the field! 

I've told you all year our front 5 bench press 300+  lol.  We are some bad dudes. 360 rushing yards on the mighty Pirates 

2 hours ago, Shocker0 said:

Maybe Coalfield and Cloudland aren't that bad after all. Of course the always overconfident South Pitt fans make it hard to tell every year.

Only 1 quote unquote SP fan that called for a mercy rule runaway type game was whoever this so called Pirateman28 is, so don’t say all SP fans. 

1 hour ago, TheOneRiddler said:

I expected this last week and I think this proves my analysis that the east is terrible this year hate to be right though 

You might want to rethink that.  It goes back and forth.  If you’ve been an avid football fan for many years like us, then you’d know this.  

20 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Maybe this will stop your outlandish predictions.  It's called respect. 

My hats off to the Pirates.  Your defense got just enough stops to keep you in the game.  That last td pass was caught in perfect coverage.  #2 was just outathleted.  I remember one pirate poster early in the season said we were not very good and shouldn't be in the top 10.  I hope you own that mistake 

I’ve picked Cloudland since week 1 to be the dark horse and I was right.  

17 minutes ago, THE KING said:

@PiRaTe._.MiKe @piratetom it was great meeting you guys.  I hope for a safe trip back and go win the gold ball.  We gave you everything we had tonight 

It was great to meet you too buddy.  We missed AppVol somehow.

24 minutes ago, THE KING said:

@PiRaTe._.MiKe @piratetom it was great meeting you guys.  I hope for a safe trip back and go win the gold ball.  We gave you everything we had tonight 

You should be really, really proud of the boys. Games like this hurt the most when you look back and say “what if?” Trust me, us Pirates know all about that. We are HUGE underdogs next week.

27 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Maybe this will stop your outlandish predictions.  It's called respect. 

My hats off to the Pirates.  Your defense got just enough stops to keep you in the game.  That last td pass was caught in perfect coverage.  #2 was just outathleted.  I remember one pirate poster early in the season said we were not very good and shouldn't be in the top 10.  I hope you own that mistake 

King I'm happy the Pirates won but that's one tough football team yall have.  Congrats to yall on a great season.

1 minute ago, oneyewilly said:

King I'm happy the Pirates won but that's one tough football team yall have.  Congrats to yall on a great season.

Thank you.  I think once south Pitt got over the shock of the strength of our o-line, they settled in and played a tough ballgame.  The power running is harder to stop than it looks on video 

5 minutes ago, powerp said:

You should be really, really proud of the boys. Games like this hurt the most when you look back and say “what if?” Trust me, us Pirates know all about that. We are HUGE underdogs next week.

I am really proud.  I'd adopt a few of those boys if I could lol.  Will be pulling for you next week 

8 minutes ago, powerp said:

Good luck next week though. You never know. Who would of thought (FCS) App St would of beat Michigan.