South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I've told you all year our front 5 bench press 300+  lol.  We are some bad dudes. 360 rushing yards on the mighty Pirates 

That’s pretty impressive for a 1a school but mountain boys are built different! Like I said I  have a ton of respect for you guys up at Cloudland great season!

Edited by TheCommander

12 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Only 1 quote unquote SP fan that called for a mercy rule runaway type game was whoever this so called Pirateman28 is, so don’t say all SP fans. 

You might want to rethink that.  It goes back and forth.  If you’ve been an avid football fan for many years like us, then you’d know this.  

I’ve picked Cloudland since week 1 to be the dark horse and I was right.  

It was great to meet you too buddy.  We missed AppVol somehow.

I was wrong in my prediction and will be the first to admit it. Their running game was legit and they earned my respect. 

8 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Thank you.  I think once south Pitt got over the shock of the strength of our o-line, they settled in and played a tough ballgame.  The power running is harder to stop than it looks on video 

Yes it is!  You guys earned a lot of people's respect tonight. Also have to say very respectable bunch of kids they held their heads high and represented your community well!  

I just want to say to our head coach,  I'm so proud of you and I love you bro.  I know you're heartbroken but this is the start of something big for you and for this community.  In 2001, we were expected to go.  Back in the summer,  people would've laughed if someone said we would make it past the 2nd round.  You took this community to one score of the championship game.  It's given everyone something to be excited about in tough times.  I vote for zac Benfield for coach of the year.  We love you 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

I just want to say to our head coach,  I'm so proud of you and I love you bro.  I know you're heartbroken but this is the start of something big for you and for this community.  In 2001, we were expected to go.  Back in the summer,  people would've laughed if someone said we would make it past the 2nd round.  You took this community to one score of the championship game.  It's given everyone something to be excited about in tough times.  I vote for zac Benfield for coach of the year.  We love you 

Congrats to all you up there.SP needed the breaks to win not you all as I posted earlier.Never underestimate a bunch of hard nosed kids with a hard nosed young coach!