South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

42 minutes ago, powerp said:

SP is all first class. That Sailor man does a great job announcing. Want find a nicer fella. I didn’t mean anything bad about a Cloudland. Just trying to show SP how much they have to be thankful for with what they are blessed with every Friday night. Both teams fortunate to be practicing on Thanksgiving. Will be a slobber knocker.

I understand what you meant. If you have all those resources the kids should appreciate it. Like I have said Im happy to get see one the best 1a teams in TN historically. That’s why I wished the Murphy game would of happened. You don’t get to see many games like that as a fan of high school football.

Edited by Appvol

I had a  moderator from out west come visit roan mountain around 10 years ago.  I directed him to my house.  He gets out of the car and first thing he says is man I wasn't expecting this.  I reminded him that just because my username is KING doesn't mean that I'm 7 foot tall wearing gold plated armor with a 5 story fortress with cavalry at my command.   

3 hours ago, powerp said:

Also, I think this will be a humbling experience for our boys to play at Cloudland recognizing what we have at SP. Not every place has fireworks, cannons, smoke machines, and flame throwers when you run through the sign each night. Not every place gets gourmet meals before and sometimes after games. Not every place has an immaculate stadium and playing field. Not every place gets travel jogging suits and all the UA swag. Will be good for them to see another place to really appreciate what we have.

It will be a humbling experience for the Pirates. It was for me when I played at cloudland, but they are some good people and very thankful for what they do have! Best of luck to both teams on Friday!

8 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

It will be a humbling experience for the Pirates. It was for me when I played at cloudland, but they are some good people and very thankful for what they do have! Best of luck to both teams on Friday!

If people ain't humble now, at some point in life they will be.  One day everyone will be thrown in a hole about the same size.  The announcers souls will be on fire.  God resisteth the proud

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

I had a  moderator from out west come visit roan mountain around 10 years ago.  I directed him to my house.  He gets out of the car and first thing he says is man I wasn't expecting this.  I reminded him that just because my username is KING doesn't mean that I'm 7 foot tall wearing gold plated armor with a 5 story fortress with cavalry at my command.   

You had a big boy at GB looking for a feller about my size,when I met you...Well you remember!LOL.Your as good as they come KING but your a runt.:roflol: