South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

49 minutes ago, 143Ridgerunner19e said:

If it’s windy and that cold it will be unbearable for All. No Joke. 
I guess all the pirate posters are shopping for longjohns and whoever’s flying that plane better be extra careful lol

I would recommend heated vests for those who can't stand cold. Hand warmers and insulated boots.  I've sit for hours in a tree with single digit weather.  You just need the right resources 

15 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I would recommend heated vests for those who can't stand cold. Hand warmers and insulated boots.  I've sit for hours in a tree with single digit weather.  You just need the right resources 

Our people will miss those heated bleachers at Beene Bowl.

6 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Little buddy dont you worry.  I am going to hoist them up with my Murphy Fair book once I get up there.  You think im joking but im not.

Dad Burnit RD, Jest when in the cat hair did you up and git to be bosom buddies with this feller? This ain’t atall normal. BTW, yous best keep Wendy from finding out bout that there picture yous claiming is her. You’ll be laid up fer a long spell Ifin she does. OP ain’t jest joking neither. NopeReconNot

Edited by OLD PIRATE

9 hours ago, powerp said:

I’ll say it again, @TCnation@TCRadio@jimmycrackedthatcornmay agree, the coldest game I’ve ever witnessed in my life was 2008 playoffs at Trousdale County. Around 13 at kickoff with the wind off the creek. 2 great teams. Pirates lost by a td. Had a chance late and dropped a possible game winner. The boys will be prepared. I don’t think Stone will go as far as Ricky Ross did with Jasper and have the boys sit in ice tubs outside in 35 degree weather, but they will be ready with their heated game pants lol

1000% on the way home the car read 6 degrees and it doesn’t take in wind chill so extremely cold 

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit RD, Jest when in the cat hair did you up and git to be bosom buddies with this feller? This ain’t atall normal. BTW, yous best keep Wendy from finding out bout that there picture yous claiming is her. You’ll be laid up fer a long spell Ifin she does. OP ain’t jest joking neither. NopeReconNot

OP I garuntee this bpm fellar and me is buddies now.  Them fellars at that Jacobs man school that tide and pride fellar is alright to.  They even dont care for them jailhouse fellars either.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1