South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

17 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hey pal, come on up to Carter Co Friday. Bout time you were in the area again! And see some good FB! Hampton and Cland stadiums aren't but about 15 mins apart! But I'm sure you're aware 

I'd like to watch another big game at Hamptons Stadium with the Mtns behind the home field side, It's a must visit Small town Football Friday night 

14 hours ago, THE KING said:

Our 2011 game against greenback comes to mind. Onb remembers :grin:

Yes!I dont think Zac will turn the sprinklers on all night like they did that game.It almost worked,we escaped with a 14 to 0 win but it was terrible.Punters couldn't even punt.Worst conditions I have ever witnessed.Our White Jerseys were so bad couldnt see numbers.

6 hours ago, powerp said:

Boys will need to stay hungry and play with that fierce attitude. Weather will definitely be a factor. However, in the end I will be shocked if SP isn’t making their 13th appearance in a state championship game.

Powerp did the roan mountain rescue come get you and that parachute down out of that tree? Has you fellars in roan mountain got a airport or landing strip out there where @pegleg can set that plane down? If not I garuntee he will make one.  You think im joking but im not.

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp did the roan mountain rescue come get you and that parachute down out of that tree? Has you fellars in roan mountain got a airport or landing strip out there where @pegleg can set that plane down? If not I garuntee he will make one.  You think im joking but im not.

Landing strip is on Buck Mountain. You think I'm joking.

Only thing beating South Pitt this Friday is the weather. Below freezing temperatures many times favors the vanilla offense and which team is better up front. How bad does South Pitt want to be there? I’m betting the mountain men are used to it up there. Mother Nature will have a say on several semi final games across the state Friday. Pirates are notorious for choking in big games but based on what I saw last week that should not happen in this matchup. Stay warm kinfolks! Only true fans will make that trip. I’m just keeping it real

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yes!I dont think Zac will turn the sprinklers on all night like they did that game.It almost worked,we escaped with a 14 to 0 win but it was terrible.Punters couldn't even punt.Worst conditions I have ever witnessed.Our White Jerseys were so bad couldnt see numbers.

The sprinklers would fail this week lol. Absolutely brutal up here last night.