South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp did the roan mountain rescue come get you and that parachute down out of that tree? Has you fellars in roan mountain got a airport or landing strip out there where @pegleg can set that plane down? If not I garuntee he will make one.  You think im joking but im not.

I had the fire squad cut me down! Before they did, they sprayed Cloudland’s whole field down with water so it would freeze. It looks like an ice skating rink now.

Let me ask you something Roy, will Grider and Stone have that man warming and drying  their footballs for this game again? If there is an incomplete pass, ice crystals will be on the ball after that durn fire truck sprayed the field down.

1 hour ago, Pirateman28 said:

Final score predictions??

For cland to have a chance,  I calculate that they need to run at least 9 offensive plays a possession with the play clock at 1 before snap.  We will know from the first possession if cland is gonna be able to overpower south Pitt at the line of scrimmage.  If they do, it will be a 4 qtr game.  If they don't,  then the game will be over at halftime.  I don't think we can keep you out of the end zone.  But south Pitt will mentally have to overcome the weather and playing on a bad field.  This will be different for y'all.  This is not a comfortable place in November.   We live here and it's still tough on us

11 minutes ago, THE KING said:

For cland to have a chance,  I calculate that they need to run at least 9 offensive plays a possession with the play clock at 1 before snap.  We will know from the first possession if cland is gonna be able to overpower south Pitt at the line of scrimmage.  If they do, it will be a 4 qtr game.  If they don't,  then the game will be over at halftime.  I don't think we can keep you out of the end zone.  But south Pitt will mentally have to overcome the weather and playing on a bad field.  This will be different for y'all.  This is not a comfortable place in November.   We live here and it's still tough on us

Or sacrifice Roy’s goat.

11 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I agree about controlling the clock. Our defensive line vs yalls offensive line is key matchup.

53 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Interesting take on the game can’t wait for Friday!