South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

Roy I made a honest mistake a few months back asking about the DL and recruitment hoping he would end being a VOL. Its ok to be disrespectful by calling the Head Coach Zac Benfield beanfield in your post. I understand it’s part of your character or act on the T.

What kind of mess is this? I was not disrespecting anyone.  Are you coming to this game? I will show you my Murphy Fair book.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

We will treat the pirate fans and players with the utmost respect.  We have highlander bbq,  Bob's dairyland, snack wagon, Puerto Nuevo,  smokey mountain bakery, frank and Marty's pizza, and subway in town. They're all good places.  We just ask that people behave while they're here.   Coalfield players got off the bus and insulted our field and community.  It's just unnecessary and especially during a time when so many have been lost to covid.  You would think there would be a lesson learned in humility but I guess people will just continue to do stupid things because that's what people do.  We're going to be good sports whether we get run off the field or play it to the wire.

Thanks King. SOME Gordonsville players disrespected our field last night before the game by spitting on our Pirate Goal Post covers and on our Pirate Logo at midfield. Karma was served quickly. You will see nothing but respect from our players and fans.

Just now, piratetom said:

Thanks King. SOME Gordonsville players disrespected our field last night before the game by spitting on our Pirate Goal Post covers and on our Pirate Logo at midfield. Karma was served quickly. You will see nothing but respect from our players and fans.

That's good to hear.   I've never been a fan of Gordy. We're happy to host you guys.  We know your history and respect this year's team as a very talented team.  We're beat up and emotionally drained but they've fought their guts out to get this far