South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

22 minutes ago, THE KING said:

That's good to hear.   I've never been a fan of Gordy. We're happy to host you guys.  We know your history and respect this year's team as a very talented team.  We're beat up and emotionally drained but they've fought their guts out to get this far

Yes it will be fun to see what is historically one of the best 1a teams in TN. I’m looking forward to it even if we get blown out. I have got to see this Cloudland kids play since they were little since my son grew up playing with them. Wish he had one more year with them.

I wish the South Pitt and Murphy game could of happened this year. Murphy just took out the 1 seed in the North Carolina playoffs last night 64-31.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Yes it will be fun to see what is historically one of the best 1a teams in TN. I’m looking forward to it even if we get blown out. I have got to see this Cloudland kids play since they were little since my son grew up playing with them. Wish he had one more year with them.

I wish the South Pitt and Murphy game could of happened this year. Murphy just took out the 1 seed in the North Carolina playoffs last night 64-31.

I remember when the head coach was a baby lol

6 minutes ago, powerp said:

If their was a Vegas line for this one, I would probably say SP -24.

Cloudland’s only advantage will be on the O line. SP has the dominant players at every other position. But, you never know SP has to come hungry and with the chip on their shoulder again. 

PowerP you're going to make that Beanfield man real mad 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

I guarantee you Roy has already made our boys real cocky. He started this thread when the 4th quarter was starting last night. Put that together with our boys are out of school all week, not practicing, and stuffing their faces in turkey and dressing and we could lose. If we lose our season is over. @pegleg and myself did a fly over their field today.  We didn’t see any grass just a thick sheet of frost!

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

I guarantee you Roy has already made our boys real cocky. He started this thread when the 4th quarter was starting last night. Put that together with our boys are out of school all week, not practicing, and stuffing their faces in turkey and dressing and we could lose. If we lose our season is over. @pegleg and myself did a fly over their field today.  We didn’t see any grass just a thick sheet of frost!

Invest in your boys some ice cleats :roflolk:

10 minutes ago, powerp said:

Did you see any visitors stands when you flew over 

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

Call the young coach what you want but to take over a team and take them straight to the Semis in my opinion at the least deserves to have his name correct.I know it's like some of you all to do that but this young BENEFIELD  coach has earned my respect.What a year for a young head coach.Way to go Zak!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Call the young coach what you want but to take over a team and take them straight to the Semis in my opinion at the least deserves to have his name correct.I know it's like some of you all to do that but this young BENEFIELD  coach has earned my respect.What a year for a young head coach.Way to go Zak!

Thanks onb.  I don't think we'll lose any sleep over a misspelling lol.  Roy/Op likes to be funny 

25 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

OB don't get your panties in a wad. I don't know much about these fellars from Roan Mountain I was going off the title of the thread