South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

28 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

OB don't get your panties in a wad. I don't know much about these fellars from Roan Mountain I was going off the title of the thread 

That’s kind of the point. The thread title is stupid. @CoachT should correct it and put the young coach real name on it. Benfield! You guys by far the favorite to win. No reason to butcher someone last name.

Edited by Appvol

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

That’s kind of the point. The thread title is stupid. @CoachT should correct it and put the young coach real name on it. Benfield. You guys by far the favorite to when. No reason to butcher someone last name.

You'll have to take the title up with Roy Dillard.   

You boys are 12-1 with the only loss to 2A semifinalist Hampton. A nominee for Mr football and home field advantage. The Pirates will need to play mistake free football Friday night. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

OB don't get your panties in a wad. I don't know much about these fellars from Roan Mountain I was going off the title of the thread 

31 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Now now Willy just giving you some good info.No need to go where you just went.The young man deserves and hopefully gets coach of the year for what he has accomplished.I know you just follow along with Roy at times so I should have just overlooked it.You all are back on your game now so roll on!By the way I wear Duluths panties arent my thing.:thumb:

7 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Sp rolls in this one.  Everyone knew sp would be in this position. Maybe expected the Gordy game to be a little closer.  Sp by mercy early in this one.

After Jones left in the middle of the night. I can’t say a lot of us expected it. I know Jasper didn’t expect it. They expected to be the county kingpin that was playing in the semifinals this year. 

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Now now Willy just giving you some good info.No need to go where you just went.The young man deserves and hopefully gets coach of the year for what he has accomplished.I know you just follow along with Roy at times so I should have just overlooked it.You all are back on your game now so roll on!By the way I wear Duluths panties arent my thing.:thumb:

OB I like to ruffle feathers when opportunity presents it self. I miss the 100 plus page thread we had a few years ago against you guys. Hopefully yall will get things back on track and we can have another classic feud in the near future.  I don't know much about the Cloudland coach but to make it this far in the playoffs he's obviously doing something right. Hopefully our boys can continue with the same intensity as the last few weeks and make it a game Friday night 

11 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

OB I like to ruffle feathers when opportunity presents it self. I miss the 100 plus page thread we had a few years ago against you guys. Hopefully yall will get things back on track and we can have another classic feud in the near future.  I don't know much about the Cloudland coach but to make it this far in the playoffs he's obviously doing something right. Hopefully our boys can continue with the same intensity as the last few weeks and make it a game Friday night 

You all still have this Cherokees respect.This Cloudland bunch will give all they can,but they havent faced a team to what they will Fri night.My buddy KING knows what's coming but both these teams deserve to be where they are and I too miss being competitive although I fear for the life of my program,its in the WRONG hands!Good luck to both of these Semi final teams!

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You all still have this Cherokees respect.This Cloudland bunch will give all they can,but they havent faced a team to what they will Fri night.My buddy KING knows what's coming but both these teams deserve to be where they are and I too miss being competitive although I fear for the life of my program,its in the WRONG hands!Good luck to both of these Semi final teams!

Much respect to you guys as well.  Hopefully the right changes are made. 

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

That’s kind of the point. The thread title is stupid. @CoachT should correct it and put the young coach real name on it. Benfield! You guys by far the favorite to win. No reason to butcher someone last name.

You guys are getting to worked up… It also says that “Little Grider Man.”  I believe it’s all meant in good fun. 

6 hours ago, powerp said:

The only reason this game concerns me is the possibility of ball control. Cloudland does have a big line. Their line actually reminds me of Whitwell 2018.

@powerp this game will be a blowout. I respect Cloudland and congratulate them for making it to the semifinals but the talent gap will be like last week if not worse. They would have to keep the ball for entire quarters before we should start to think anything of it.