South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

All the seats are on one side but there's more room than you think.  You can bring your own chairs.   We added a whole section to the existing stands 20 years ago plus upgrades to the lights.  I don't reckon old king has ever sit at a football game 

It's been probably that long since I've been there but did remember all the seating was on one side.  Standing or sitting don't matter much to me. Sp usually travels well but due to the 4.5 hour drive and some lower than usual  home attendance I'm not so sure this year. Hopefully it'll be a packed stadium 

14 minutes ago, THE KING said:

All the seats are on one side but there's more room than you think.  You can bring your own chairs.   We added a whole section to the existing stands 20 years ago plus upgrades to the lights.  I don't reckon old king has ever sit at a football game 

What kind of mess is this? Ive got to pay that beanfield man $10 to get into his stadium plus bring my own chair?  This is a bunch of mess.  

5 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

It's been probably that long since I've been there but did remember all the seating was on one side.  Standing or sitting don't matter much to me. Sp usually travels well but due to the 4.5 hour drive and some lower than usual  home attendance I'm not so sure this year. Hopefully it'll be a packed stadium 

If all 3 Carter County teams weren’t playing at home you might of had a packed house. There is a nice big hill Roy can slide on and have a big time. I will get a piece cardboard and make it look like a pirate ship for him.

10 hours ago, piratetom said:

It’s been 20 years since we last visited Roane Mountain. Need some suggestions of places to eat around the area. @THE KING

I can vouch for Smoky Mtn Bakers on Orr St. We go eat there at least twice a year when we are visiting Kingsport. It's worth the drive over. They have other specials besides their fantastic pizza, and you should get some bread and/or dessert(s) to take back to SP.

Smoky Mountain Bakers And Wood Fired Pizza

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Sp rolls in this one.  Everyone knew sp would be in this position. Maybe expected the Gordy game to be a little closer.  Sp by mercy early in this one.

Only 1 Valley team had T-Shirts I saw that read Them vs Everybody so I’m guessing the expectations were more prominent for MC than SP this year. Let’s keep it real here. Not many thought that after Chris Jones left em high and dry. I’m just keeping it real

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

I honestly believe there will be plenty of room for the sp faithful.  It's really simple.  Just don't be rude and the people of Cland will be more than happy to accommodate.   It is what it is.  I wish all the small school stadiums could be nice but here in carter county  we just keep electing inept people who seem to want the roan mountain community to rot.  We really try to take care of what we got.  The people in the community, the coaches, our kids are more important than the facility.  

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I honestly believe there will be plenty of room for the sp faithful.  It's really simple.  Just don't be rude and the people of Cland will be more than happy to accommodate.   It is what it is.  I wish all the small school stadiums could be nice but here in carter county  we just keep electing inept people who seem to want the roan mountain community to rot.  We really try to take care of what we got.  The people in the community, the coaches, our kids are more important than the facility.  

I think all Sp fans will be respectful. We definitely have a very passionate fan base but I believe it'll be a great atmosphere Friday night.  Just have to keep that eraser man contained :lol:

I'm looking forward to making the trip. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I think all Sp fans will be respectful. We definitely have a very passionate fan base but I believe it'll be a great atmosphere Friday night.  Just have to keep that eraser man contained :lol:

I'm looking forward to making the trip. 

I understand that.  I like it rowdy and loud lol.  The one poster hit me a little wrong.  I couldn't imagine walking into south Pitt and hollering I'm the king!! And I'm taking your seat!! I'm afraid the reply would be, sir, we do not recognize your crown here :lol: