South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

21 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I understand that.  I like it rowdy and loud lol.  The one poster hit me a little wrong.  I couldn't imagine walking into south Pitt and hollering I'm the king!! And I'm taking your seat!! I'm afraid the reply would be, sir, we do not recognize your crown here :lol:

We definitely know how to get rowdy and loud :lol:.  

Have you guys ran the same offense all year. I thought you guys ran the spread most of the year. I guess maybe before the QB got injured or maybe I just dreamed it. 

18 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

We definitely know how to get rowdy and loud :lol:.  

Have you guys ran the same offense all year. I thought you guys ran the spread most of the year. I guess maybe before the QB got injured or maybe I just dreamed it. 

We ran the spread some but most of our offense was from the power eye.  We've hit some play action passes for tds but we're 90 percent run. We have a talented freshman qb who started against Oakdale and he took a few snaps last night.  This kid is from Georgia and he's just not used to the mountain cold yet. 

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

I understand that.  I like it rowdy and loud lol.  The one poster hit me a little wrong.  I couldn't imagine walking into south Pitt and hollering I'm the king!! And I'm taking your seat!! I'm afraid the reply would be, sir, we do not recognize your crown here 

I think you took it the wrong way. 
I wasn’t saying for the whole town to travel at once and go take over the whole stands. What I was saying is if 10-15 early travelers get there very early , they should by all means have the right to sit as they please as long as there aren’t blankets, stadiums seats, ect in place of them reserving their seat. I meant if it happened at Beene, I don’t think anyone would say another other than ask them if they have lost their mind. 

1 hour ago, Spfan2011 said:
3 hours ago, THE KING said:

I understand that.  I like it rowdy and loud lol.  The one poster hit me a little wrong.  I couldn't imagine walking into south Pitt and hollering I'm the king!! And I'm taking your seat!! I'm afraid the reply would be, sir, we do not recognize your crown here 

I think you took it the wrong way. 
I wasn’t saying for the whole town to travel at once and go take over the whole stands. What I was saying is if 10-15 early travelers get there very early , they should by all means have the right to sit as they please as long as there aren’t blankets, stadiums seats, ect in place of them reserving their seat. I meant if it happened at Beene, I don’t think anyone would say another other than ask them if they have lost their mind. 

It's all good buddy.  I'll make sure you get a good seat.  We want everyone to enjoy the game

18 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

After Jones left in the middle of the night. I can’t say a lot of us expected it. I know Jasper didn’t expect it. They expected to be the county kingpin that was playing in the semifinals this year. 

The way the east is everyone knew the only speed bump was Gordy, just no one expected it to be that small of one.  I do agree, all mc faithful expected this to be the start of deep runs for us, but it didn't work out that way, maybe we have taken over the county title of underachieving.  It's rough when your best player is injured and playing on one wheel basically, but it isn't the players fault, they had 3 weeks to make adjustments.   Can't shove a square peg in a round hole.  Good luck this week.  I am starting to think these pirates might do the unthinkable and challenge the west.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The way the east is everyone knew the only speed bump was Gordy, just no one expected it to be that small of one.  I do agree, all mc faithful expected this to be the start of deep runs for us, but it didn't work out that way, maybe we have taken over the county title of underachieving.  It's rough when your best player is injured and playing on one wheel basically, but it isn't the players fault, they had 3 weeks to make adjustments.   Can't shove a square peg in a round hole.  Good luck this week.  I am starting to think these pirates might do the unthinkable and challenge the west.

Hadnt heard much about gama...did they run Pickett much?

9 minutes ago, team69 said:

Hadnt heard much about gama...did they run Pickett much?

No, the same 4 plays the whole game.  It's time to let Starkey open it up a bit if they are gonna get where they want to go.  I imagine little Sam will have a huge part in the offense next year.  I don't think he has his dad's top end speed, but he reads the holes really well and is really quick.  Already bigger than dad also.  He will have a monster year next year.