Semifinals: Henry County @ Page

BigRed88

3 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

RR, impressed with your size and ground game. Big O-line that I think Page will have trouble blocking. If you can keep McNamara off the field, you have a chance. Good luck to all, no injuries!

I couldn’t find a ton of film on page. I did study a little on the strength of their schedule it seemed kinda weak to me. I’m thinking this full power Henry County team is going to be a bigger handful than they’ve seen this year. Offense is getting it done and defense with a shut out in a 3rd round playoff game had to have gotten someone’s attention. We gotta get after that pass game and pic off them to slow that down. 

2 minutes ago, RollRed said:

I couldn’t find a ton of film on page. I did study a little on the strength of their schedule it seemed kinda weak to me. I’m thinking this full power Henry County team is going to be a bigger handful than they’ve seen this year. Offense is getting it done and defense with a shut out in a 3rd round playoff game had to have gotten someone’s attention. We gotta get after that pass game and pic off them to slow that down. 

You have to keep McNamara in the pocket, he's VERY good at getting out of trouble and stretching the play out to find a receiver.

9 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

You have to keep McNamara in the pocket, he's VERY good at getting out of trouble and stretching the play out to find a receiver.

I wonder how he will react if he gets smashed into the turf if he’s not used to it and it happens a time or 2.  Hopefully our DBs can keep glued to his receivers. Like Mike Tyson said”everyone hath a plan till they punthed in the fathe 

1 minute ago, RollRed said:

I wonder how he will react if he gets smashed into the turf if he’s not used to it and it happens a time or 2.  Hopefully our DBs can keep glued to his receivers. Like Mike Tyson said”everyone hath a plan till they punthed in the fathe 

LOL, easy RR, put your tongue back in your mouff!