Semifinals: Henry County @ Page

BigRed88

No dog in this hunt but listened to last portion of game. HC is like the NE Patriots around here because their program is so strong year end and out. For that reason alone I was pulling for Page but I have to say that many factors led to loss

The clock malfunction

The onside kick that was touched before 10 yards

The dominant line play that HC scored so fast allowing more possessions for Page 

seems it was a strange conflux of issues that allowed Page to win they probably were not the best team last night.

I feel for the teenage young men that probably should have been in championship next week

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Kidover said:

No dog in this hunt but listened to last portion of game. HC is like the NE Patriots around here because their program is so strong year end and out. For that reason alone I was pulling for Page but I have to say that many factors led to loss

The clock malfunction

The onside kick that was touched before 10 yards

The dominant line play that HC scored so fast allowing more possessions for Page 

seems it was a strange conflux of issues that allowed Page to win they probably were not the best team last night.

I feel for the teenage young men that probably should have been in championship next week

People who spout mistruths like this are why our country is in the state it is. The ball went 10 yards on the kickoff. Also, before you tell more lies, it was a fumble on the last drive by HC. All you have to do is watch the replay on NFHS, it’s pretty clear. HC simply blew it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Facts4You said:

People who spout mistruths like this are why our country is in the state it is. The ball went 10 yards on the kickoff. Also, before you tell more lies, it was a fumble on the last drive by HC. All you have to do is watch the replay on NFHS, it’s pretty clear. HC simply blew it. 

Like I mentioned I listened to game that’s what the announcers said. No dog on hunt, hope Page wins and brings championship to Middle Tennessee but I think HC was best team and I don’t particularly like them.

1 minute ago, Kidover said:

Like I mentioned I listened to game that’s what the announcers said. No dog on hunt, hope Page wins and brings championship to Middle Tennessee but I think HC was best team and I don’t particularly like them.

Yea, only thing is the best team is the one who moves on. That’s not HC. But you keep believing what your radio tells you 

Been away for the holiday visiting family. Glad I didn’t watch this one. Sounds like it was a real gut puncher. Congrats to Page. 

I hope HC doesn’t let this overshadow what turned out to be a really good season. Fantastic turnaround. Use this for motivation into next year. Think we have like 13-14 starters coming back + most of the quality depth. 

Build it up and keep it moving. GBR