Best teem inn TN hi skool histree att 825

STARSNBARS

55 minutes ago, TnBear said:

Best team? May wanna ask Oakland how the McCallie scrimmage went preseason. Oakland is good but they haven't beaten the best private school just yet. McCallie holds that title. 

Lol........keep on dreaming....McCallie ain't even worth mentioning in the same room with Oakland.  Oakland has simply beat any and everyone for 30 straight games.  The best Mississippi had to offer and the best Tennessee has to offer.  You want some of Oakland then have your school contact Creasy and make it happen next year.  I assume you guys won your state championship in the privates.    Didn't watch.

Edited by ttitan27

41 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Lol........keep on dreaming....McCallie ain't even worth mentioning in the same room with Oakland.  Oakland has simply beat any and everyone for 30 straight games.  The best Mississippi had to offer and the best Tennessee has to offer.  You want some of Oakland then have your school contact Creasy and make it happen next year.  I assume you guys won your state championship in the privates.    Didn't watch.

Dat preseason scrimmage doe………

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

Pre Season scrimmages mean nothing. Maryville has lost a bunch of pre season scrimmages. 

As Cleveland was coming off the field at Baylor following an all day scrimmage one year, a reporter asked Benny Monroe “Coach, did you get anything out of this today?” His reply “Yep, we got hot, I’m about to burn up!”

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, chs1984 said:

As Cleveland was coming off the field at Baylor following an all day scrimmage one year, a reporter asked Benny Monroe “Coach, did you get anything out of this today?” His reply “Yep, we got hot, I’m about to burn up!”

I’m not sure if Benny was on the Maryville staff when they were awarded the 1964 Associated Press state championship, but he was there by 1970 for the first TSSAA Championship. (Still Shiny)    :wink:

Edited by Red Rebels

18 hours ago, TnBear said:

Best team? May wanna ask Oakland how the McCallie scrimmage went preseason. Oakland is good but they haven't beaten the best private school just yet. McCallie holds that title. 

If McCallie wants to suit up in a game that counts, they know how to pick up a telephone. At least CPA ( and later LA) had the stones to do that. 

Edited by MidTennFootball
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

If McCallie wants to suit up in a game that counts, they know how to pick up a telephone. At least CPA ( and later LA) had the stones to do that. 

McCallie got beat by Alcoa in a scrimmage this year. Did they mention that?

Edited by JSamson7