Peabody vs McKenzie (West Semi Finals)

PeabodyPride

13 minutes ago, Chazmo said:

A lot going against Peabody. McKenzie will be fired up.  McKenzie has a better defense than Peabody.  I know I was criticized for my defense remarks on another post. When Peabody has played a decent team (Milan, Westview, Huntingdon) their defense was not good.a lot of arm tackling last night against Lake County I am not being critical but just keeping it real.  Another comment was made about Vaughan only carrying it 20 times last year.  Vaughan was the beast in the backfield in the state championship last year. Go back and look at my comments before the Tide /Meigs state championship game. I stated Peabody will need Vaughan running the ball.   McKenzie will be focused on Ganaway.  Ganaway is incredible but we need  another weapon.  Again early in the season I thought it was going to be Baskerville.  Driggers will need to have a good night for Peabody. 

Every team has focused on ganaway has that mattered ?    Who has McKenzie defended who is good besides Huntingdon ?  Huntingdon didn’t even have their starting lineup set yet and McKenzie gave up big plays.  What does last year have to do with this year ? 

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Every team has focused on ganaway has that mattered ?    Who has McKenzie defended who is good besides Huntingdon ?  Huntingdon didn’t even have their starting lineup set yet and McKenzie gave up big plays.  What does last year have to do with this year ? 

McKenzie played good defense last night.  Last year has nothing to do with this year. Merely comparing the difference.  Fayetteville obviously had difficulty offensively last night.  

58 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Well….the last two weeks we have defended a couple of “decent” teams. Pretty well in my honest opinion.  But what do I know.

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Huntingdon and Fayetteville were good. Cornersvilles offense didn’t score many points this year 

So…..all we heard last week was how Cornersville line was bigger.  We controlled that line of scrimmage. Held them to under 40 yards of offense while scoring 28 with a balanced attack.  Last night ….. well…here you go.. 

4B2AD393-714F-4B1F-AD7C-84C54B931F65.jpeg

9 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

So…..all we heard last week was how Cornersville line was bigger.  We controlled that line of scrimmage. Held them to under 40 yards of offense while scoring 28 with a balanced attack.  Last night ….. well…here you go.. 

4B2AD393-714F-4B1F-AD7C-84C54B931F65.jpeg

:shock: 

There will be some posters go MIA after this Friday!!