Peabody vs McKenzie (West Semi Finals)

PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, Pirateman28 said:

That’s a bold statement only time will tell.

@PeabodyPride @Tide21 I garuntee this feller  is from around the Jasper jailhouse high.  You see they is playing basketball and aint got nothing better to do.  The jailhouse fellars is always up to their devious activities.  You think im joking but im not.

2 minutes ago, footballover said:

I'm in. Venmo PayPal Cash App or Zelle or you can hand me cash after the beatdown?

I don’t have PayPal but my wife does. We can do it that way or we can do it in person at the next Milan vs Huntingdung game. You decide. I won’t be at this game. I will be at Dburg vs East Nashville. 

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t have PayPal but my wife does. We can do it that way or we can do it in person at the next Milan vs Huntingdung game. You decide. I won’t be at this game. I will be at Dburg vs East Nashville. 

Little buddy is this a mustank person you are betting with? You better watch him if it is and not let him double cross you.  Im not joking either.

4 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Will you be the one doing the broadcast on NFHS Network? I watched your broadcast from last years playoff game and you guys did a great job. No pressure on your team doing the broadcast, but there will be a lot of people watching that broadcast from both schools. 

No.  I am radio. 98.9 FM The other guys do a great job with NFHS.  

1 minute ago, VOLnWTN said:

No.  I am radio. 98.9 FM The other guys do a great job with NFHS.  

A lot of people from Trenton are frustrated about the NFHS thing and our guys not being allowed to do our livestream. I understand the contract stuff, but your average fan does not. I just hope your facility has an actual camera and not one of the glorified security cameras that the NFHS network was giving away for free during the quarantine. Those things are absolutely worthless. 

12 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

A lot of people from Trenton are frustrated about the NFHS thing and our guys not being allowed to do our livestream. I understand the contract stuff, but your average fan does not. I just hope your facility has an actual camera and not one of the glorified security cameras that the NFHS network was giving away for free during the quarantine. Those things are absolutely worthless. 

We actual do have cameras. Usually two cameras if I remember correctly.