Peabody vs McKenzie (West Semi Finals)

PeabodyPride

As a rebel fan I really don't care what happened at a basketball game ...lol it's Thanksgiving and we are still playing football one of the biggest most anticipated game of the year... I really hate this got brought up for what ? Pointless ... really thought we was going to make it to game day without all that but there's always one . Anyway this week has been so long it's almost time folks dress warm and better there early if u want a seat .. rebel up!!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rebels06 said:

As a rebel fan I really don't care what happened at a basketball game ...lol it's Thanksgiving and we are still playing football one of the biggest most anticipated game of the year... I really hate this got brought up for what ? Pointless ... really thought we was going to make it to game day without all that but there's always one . Anyway this week has been so long it's almost time folks dress warm and better there early if u want a seat .. rebel up!!!

Yep I agree pointless. It’s going to be a great game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Chain him to a wall heater and call him black snake moan. 

10 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

My ticket was purchased last night. I will be in attendance for this one for sure. Hope to see an all time classic..

@vandyfan1 you got your ticket yet, buddy?

Yeah @vandyfan1 where we pregaming at ?

Rebel fans…stay in our lane and let’s not concern ourself with what happened at Peabody.  Regardless of what happened, it is not cool to speculate on who, what, why, and what  should or should not happen.  Not our business.  There is a huge ballgame to play and our players need to be focused on the task at hand.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1