Peabody vs McKenzie (West Semi Finals)

PeabodyPride

Hi Ho Kermit Dee Frog here, just wanted to tell everyone good luck into tonights game and hope everyone stays injury free and plays their best.  I am a very busy person so I don't really have much time to be on here anymore, also I know I am a fan of Huntingdon Mustangs above everyone else however I have got to give my prediction on this game.

McKenzie Rebels 39

Trenton Peabody 37

Both teams are very well this year, but Carroll County has got Trenton peabodys number and yes I know u shut out West Catroll 48-0 this year but Mckenzie is better than the War Eagles.  I just think Wade Comer is gonna outcoach you Golden Tide.  Just like the Alabama team I am gonna chant Roll Over Tide Roll Over. 

Hope everyone going has a safe trip also since its 1 teams last game as seniors I hope the sink it all in and enjoy n the winning seniors same thing cause they will only have one more game after this too.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and no matter who wins hope winner gets us a Golden Football next week for rest Tennessee it is such a joke that the Championship keeps going more east n more east every year stupid T$$AA.  

Now I return you back to your regular Coach T Forum conversation.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

The station bar and grill is closed so anyone meeting Vandy and me we will be going to Maria’s Mexican Restaurant 

What time? I will possibly swing in there before I go to the field.  I usually get to field at 5.  Get the CMT at Maria’s. Or the Camarones loco. I think that is what it’s called. 

3 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

It has been pretty fun this week discussing this game. Of course I want the Tide to win, but if that doesn’t happen I will definitely be rooting for McKenzie next week. Coach Comer has been at McKenzie for a long time and let’s face it he won’t be there much longer (retirement in the next few years). He has been close to going to state a few times and if his team gets over the hump tonight congratulations to him and his team. I just don’t think it will happen. ROLL TIDE!!

Coach Comer has been to state once before. He has already gotten over that hump. 

1 hour ago, KermitDeeFrog said:

Hi Ho Kermit Dee Frog here, just wanted to tell everyone good luck into tonights game and hope everyone stays injury free and plays their best.  I am a very busy person so I don't really have much time to be on here anymore, also I know I am a fan of Huntingdon Mustangs above everyone else however I have got to give my prediction on this game.

McKenzie Rebels 39

Trenton Peabody 37

Both teams are very well this year, but Carroll County has got Trenton peabodys number and yes I know u shut out West Catroll 48-0 this year but Mckenzie is better than the War Eagles.  I just think Wade Comer is gonna outcoach you Golden Tide.  Just like the Alabama team I am gonna chant Roll Over Tide Roll Over. 

Hope everyone going has a safe trip also since its 1 teams last game as seniors I hope the sink it all in and enjoy n the winning seniors same thing cause they will only have one more game after this too.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and no matter who wins hope winner gets us a Golden Football next week for rest Tennessee it is such a joke that the Championship keeps going more east n more east every year stupid T$$AA.  

Now I return you back to your regular Coach T Forum conversation.

Wow. Good to see you on here man. Hope you had a good thanksgiving!!!