Peabody vs McKenzie (West Semi Finals)

PeabodyPride

Peabody is hitting their stride and best overall team in 1A. McKenzie has some cats though so it will be a game. Peabody gets it done up front better than anyone in 1A or 2A though. I’m just keeping it real. They have been here before and don’t see them being denied a 1A title after winning it in 2A. Peabody by 14. I’m just keeping it real

20 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

So…..all we heard last week was how Cornersville line was bigger.  We controlled that line of scrimmage. Held them to under 40 yards of offense while scoring 28 with a balanced attack.  Last night ….. well…here you go.. 

4B2AD393-714F-4B1F-AD7C-84C54B931F65.jpeg

I didn’t mention cornersvilles oline they don’t have an offense. You are thinking about someone else. You can have the biggest line in high school and they might be to slow you also have to have someone to run the ball. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

I didn’t mention cornersvilles oline they don’t have an offense. You are thinking about someone else. You can have the biggest line in high school and they might be to slow you also have to have someone to run the ball. 

lets see Peabodys stats the last two games, I mean if we gonna make a somewhat educated comparison?

13 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

But you did the D line….and that didn’t happen either last week. 

10 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Last 4 games they have outscored opponents 177 to 18.

But who have they played let's see 3 weeks ago was the number 4 seed region. 8 then we and lc no where near the competition on what Mckenzie has faced. I think Mckenzie is prepared and faced and beat some good football teams and takes this one 35 21. REBEL UP