Peabody vs McKenzie (West Semi Finals)

PeabodyPride

5 hours ago, Tide21 said:

You can post them rebtard. Do I need to spell it out for you too ?  I don’t have access to stats. Do coaches or players study stats to make a game plan or come to conclusion if a team in good ?  No they watch video 

nope. you wanna talk stats?? bring the stats?? truth is theses next two are both champ material! ill not regress to name calling's  as you have? if ya don't have access, don't referer to them?? figure that's easy enough??  fact is ya can't  refer the stats you spew to back up the tide?? we got ours on here?? balls in your court, but unless you bring facts, everyone knows it just talk!!! good luck tho!!!

8 minutes ago, REBFAN07 said:

nope. you wanna talk stats?? bring the stats?? truth is theses next two are both champ material! ill not regress to name calling's  as you have? if ya don't have access, don't referer to them?? figure that's easy enough??  fact is ya can't  refer the stats you spew to back up the tide?? we got ours on here?? balls in your court, but unless you bring facts, everyone knows it just talk!!! good luck tho!!!

Speak English.  I actually watch football games and come to conclusions from what I see.   Games happen where a team out gains their opponent but they still get beat would stats tell you anything about that game ?   Ive probably watched more McKenzie games than you have  :lol:

8 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

So…..all we heard last week was how Cornersville line was bigger.  We controlled that line of scrimmage. Held them to under 40 yards of offense while scoring 28 with a balanced attack.  Last night ….. well…here you go.. 

4B2AD393-714F-4B1F-AD7C-84C54B931F65.jpeg

Impressive the last two weeks. Y’all would have beat Peabody by 2-3 TD’s last night the way Peabody played. I thought they played really well against West Carrol but they didn’t play well last night, IMO. I think McKenzie wins by a TD next week. Peabody lost a player before the game last night I heard as well. I could be wrong but they just don’t look hungry enough this year, IMO.

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Speak English.  I actually watch football games and come to conclusions from what I see.   Games happen where a team out gains their opponent but they still get beat would stats tell you anything about that game ?   Ive probably watched more McKenzie games than you have  :lol:

ok?? so speak English???? all I see is skip around the truth?? show me some stats< then I will entertain your thoughts? until then< rebels win and you can like or lump?? prove me wrong!!! waiting???

9 hours ago, MX74 said:

But who have they played let's see 3 weeks ago was the number 4 seed region. 8 then we and lc no where near the competition on what Mckenzie has faced. I think Mckenzie is prepared and faced and beat some good football teams and takes this one 35 21. REBEL UP

Say what you want too about Lake County but I will tell you this. They are every bit as good as Cornersville, and Dresden. Fayetteville was better than Lake County I give you that. That Peabody line and the running back Ganaway are very good. This will be an awesome game but the Tide had to play last night to get to semifinals. It wasn't an easy game for them by no means. Just a question who did McKenzie play in the regular season that was good besides Huntingdon? Not trying to be smart just wondering. I looked at their schedule and didn't see much at all but Huntingdon and a struggle with Dresden. None of it matters and you cannot go by who played who. Football is a game of matchups. Does McKenzie match up with Peabody? That is the big question.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Say what you want too about Lake County but I will tell you this. They are every bit as good as Cornersville, and Dresden. Fayetteville was better than Lake County I give you that. That Peabody line and the running back Ganaway are very good. This will be an awesome game but the Tide had to play last night to get to semifinals. It wasn't an easy game for them by no means. Just a question who did McKenzie play in the regular season that was good besides Huntingdon? Not trying to be smart just wondering. I looked at their schedule and didn't see much at all but Huntingdon and a struggle with Dresden. None of it matters and you cannot go by who played who. Football is a game of matchups. Does McKenzie match up with Peabody? That is the big question.

Don’t waste your time I’ve already said it 

2 hours ago, REBFAN07 said:

ok?? so speak English???? all I see is skip around the truth?? show me some stats< then I will entertain your thoughts? until then< rebels win and you can like or lump?? prove me wrong!!! waiting???

Skip what truth ?  Here is a truth for you mckenzie has never won a championship peabody has won 4. How are those stats ? 

21 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Skip what truth ?  Here is a truth for you mckenzie has never won a championship peabody has won 4. How are those stats ? 

Yea your right... in 2007 when we went the south Pitt team we played the titans wouldn't have beaten them does that matter now no does it matter yall beat us in 2 ot to go on to win #4 title no .. my point is yall have to beat us we have to beat yall to get to it better team wins.. we have been doubted all year based on our schedule playoffs didn't have a chance bc of our line the last 2 weeks I think we have played pretty well we have dome what we needed to do and that is get better every week . Last night the rebels handle the line of scrimmage like we needed to do. I know this week will be a battle like it was last year .... but make no mistake the rebels will be ready just like I know trenton will be .... hope for a injury free game so whoever goes to rep the west brings the gold back ...

8 minutes ago, Rebels06 said:

Yea your right... in 2007 when we went the south Pitt team we played the titans wouldn't have beaten them does that matter now no does it matter yall beat us in 2 ot to go on to win #4 title no .. my point is yall have to beat us we have to beat yall to get to it better team wins.. we have been doubted all year based on our schedule playoffs didn't have a chance bc of our line the last 2 weeks I think we have played pretty well we have dome what we needed to do and that is get better every week . Last night the rebels handle the line of scrimmage like we needed to do. I know this week will be a battle like it was last year .... but make no mistake the rebels will be ready just like I know trenton will be .... hope for a injury free game so whoever goes to rep the west brings the gold back ...

100 percent agree! We will play the game and win with class or lose with humility and class ! Any complacency PHS has had will be gone come next Friday, and to clarify what had been said by someone was Rebels Oline was getting beat but Taylor and Cassidy made up for it , I personally think if anyone is predicting a blow out they don’t know enough about the actual game of football to offer a intelligent opinion !!! I can’t even tell you if it will be a Point explosion or a defensive sluggfest to be frank! Two teams that know each other very well are gonna knock heads is what I know to be facts and I hope for a injury free , with no refs that seem to be cast from dumb and dumber auditions!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1