Peabody vs McKenzie (West Semi Finals)

PeabodyPride

10 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Appreciate it. I had someone tell me in church this morning their son was listening, who use to be my qb when I coached McKenzies middle school, and he said Coach was jacked up Friday night. Lol

Lol yea for sure ... the youngest didn't have u as a coach but tic tic tac when batting has definitely stuck around my house 

20 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Imo if So. Pitt meets Peabody or McKenzie is not going to turn out well for them. West is just better in 1 and 2A right now. It runs in cycles and right now the West is on uptick. I see the trend continuing for the next few years. 

Are you basing this on watching film?

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

image.thumb.png.97a464d49f38140ded0da25af4a3065d.png

These guys will be the difference if Peabody moves on or not. Nothing but respect for McKenzie, but if this group does what they are capable of and wear down the d-line of McKenzie Peabody will move on. The skill players are about even, maybe a slight edge to McKenzie, but Coach Driggers is the best o-line coach in 1a-4a football in Tennessee. These coaching staffs know each other quite well as both Driggers and Taylor I believe started out coaching under Comer at McKenzie. This game will be a battle for four quarters, but after watching Fayetteville I can guarantee you this group will be a lot better with their technique than Fayetteville was. Fayetteville was big, but WOW they were not good fundamentally. The reason the Tide are three time state champs is because of the work the coaches do with this group. We have been very blessed to have some outstanding o-lineman the last few years and now this group of Juniors (except for #50) know the challenge ahead of them. They have had this entire year to gel for this specific moment. If they give Ganaway a slight opening he will take it to the house. ROLL TIDE!!

7 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

These guys will be the difference if Peabody moves on or not. Nothing but respect for McKenzie, but if this group does what they are capable of and wear down the d-line of McKenzie Peabody will move on. The skill players are about even, maybe a slight edge to McKenzie, but Coach Driggers is the best o-line coach in 1a-4a football in Tennessee. These coaching staffs know each other quite well as both Driggers and Taylor I believe started out coaching under Comer at McKenzie. This game will be a battle for four quarters, but after watching Fayetteville I can guarantee you this group will be a lot better with their technique than Fayetteville was. Fayetteville was big, but WOW they were not good fundamentally. The reason the Tide are three time state champs is because of the work the coaches do with this group. We have been very blessed to have some outstanding o-lineman the last few years and now this group of Juniors (except for #50) know the challenge ahead of them. They have had this entire year to gel for this specific moment. If they give Ganaway a slight opening he will take it to the house. ROLL TIDE!!

Absolutely