Haywood at Tullahoma

Tomcatfan2011

I’ve waited all season for a team to really test us and make us dig deep to get the W.  The 1st Pearl-Cohn game almost did but we know now that they were not as complete a team as most thought. It would be sad for either of our teams to win big on Friday and think they were good to go in the championship and then be surprised. Haywood has been there so many times already they must realize how good they are by now. Tullahoma seems to still be looking to see if they can move the next mountain in their way. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wornoutwildcat said:

I’ve waited all season for a team to really test us and make us dig deep to get the W.  The 1st Pearl-Cohn game almost did but we know now that they were not as complete a team as most thought. It would be sad for either of our teams to win big on Friday and think they were good to go in the championship and then be surprised. Haywood has been there so many times already they must realize how good they are by now. Tullahoma seems to still be looking to see if they can move the next mountain in their way. 

Will this game be streamed anywhere 

10 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Will this game be streamed anywhere 

As far as I know the audio only will be available on Youtube. The local radio station 93.9 the duck will let you listen on their station online also. But the only TV broadcast will be on our local electric, internet and cable provider Tullahoma Utilities Authority on channel 23. Unless there is something else I have missed. My TV 30 from Nashville carried our game last week I guess they wanted a 6A game this week. If I find out any other way I will post here ASAP. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CatsAndPats said:

The only common opponent between them and any Tullahoma opponent is Lexington. I’m trying to understand how they only scored 16 on them and PC put up 56 against them. 

We dropped a ton of passes against Lexington. By far our worse game this year. Defense held that RB of Lexington to 13 Carrie’s and 11 yards

2 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

We dropped a ton of passes against Lexington. By far our worse game this year. Defense held that RB of Lexington to 13 Carrie’s and 11 yards

I was telling people they believe because we only had 16 points against lexington was it. They don't how many times they dropped the ball in opening field the was by himself running in the and fumble the ball and no one touched him he just fumble at the 5 yard line it should have been 60 -0