Haywood at Tullahoma

Kruger77

1 hour ago, hardhatvol said:

It’s via light tube which is local tv provider. I don’t think it’s streamed unless you have an account. I don’t live there, so I don’t have an account. If it’s streamed online I’ll post a link if I find it

The stream was on Nfhs last night was that through you guys or Pearl Cohn? 

This game is set up to be slug fest between two teams with very similar stats, assuming i didn’t make any mistakes.

Haywood 13-0, 550 pts scored, 118 pts allowed, opponents record combined 73-73…Last 4 years 45-11

Tullahoma 13-0, 489 pts scored, 111 pts allowed, opponents record combined 75-70…Last 4 years 42-8

Edited by TTownFan50

4 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

This game is set up to be slug fest between two teams with very similar stats, assuming i didn’t make any mistakes.

Haywood 13-0, 550 pts scored, 118 pts allowed, opponents record combined 73-73…Last 4 years 45-11

Tullahoma 13-0, 489 pts scored, 111 pts allowed, opponents record combined 75-70…Last 4 years 42-8

Darn near identical. Funny thing is both teams have the same playing style darn near identical 

Tullahoma has to stop choking on play calling in the beginning of playoff games.  Regular season it is all fun and games.  Playoffs we lock up on play calls until its late.  Haywood will put pressure on us to get after it early.  We might want to get a first down before the last series before halftime.  No completions until last series before the half.  PC would crowd the box and pull the safety and have 7 in the box and we would run the ball!  

2 hours ago, Sweetness1 said:

Tullahoma has to stop choking on play calling in the beginning of playoff games.  Regular season it is all fun and games.  Playoffs we lock up on play calls until its late.  Haywood will put pressure on us to get after it early.  We might want to get a first down before the last series before halftime.  No completions until last series before the half.  PC would crowd the box and pull the safety and have 7 in the box and we would run the ball!  

PC was tough, QB will go somewhere big, but maybe at another position. Beating them was big! I've tried to watch the west teams to get an idea about the east/west title game. And then Elizabethton threw us a curve in the east. Totally didn't see it coming.

4 hours ago, Sweetness1 said:

The Wildcats stout defense has let them move at a difference pace up to this point. When the D keeps games within reach well into the second half you don't have a sense of urgency. The defense will still be there this week. But the game may get out of reach a bit earlier this week. Agreed it would be nice to see some more pressure put on the other team to play our game in the first half. Maybe this is the week to get ready to move that mountain between us and the gold football.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, wornoutwildcat said:

The Wildcats stout defense has let them move at a difference pace up to this point. When the D keeps games within reach well into the second half you don't have a sense of urgency. The defense will still be there this week. But the game may get out of reach a bit earlier this week. Agreed it would be nice to see some more pressure put on the other team to play our game in the first half. Maybe this is the week to get ready to move that mountain between us and the gold football.

We will apply pressure, that’s guaranteed. Both teams are tip for tat respect. We’ve given up 118 pts through 13 games for an average of 9 ppg while scoring 43 ppg through 13 games

yall have given up 111 through 13 games averaging 8.5 and scoring 37 ppg through 13 games.

Should be a fun one