Haywood at Tullahoma

Kruger77

On 11/20/2021 at 5:27 PM, TTownFan50 said:

This game is set up to be slug fest between two teams with very similar stats, assuming i didn’t make any mistakes.

Haywood 13-0, 550 pts scored, 118 pts allowed, opponents record combined 73-73…Last 4 years 45-11

Tullahoma 13-0, 489 pts scored, 111 pts allowed, opponents record combined 75-70…Last 4 years 42-8

I went back and looked at Coach Ts records and found a mistake from the other website, some games were entered multiple time, Haywood’s opponents overall record 72-73….Tullahoma’s opponents overall record 70-63….sorry about that

One indirect connection between  Tullahoma and Haywood….Tullahoma  played Chester County and won 49-12….Haywood beat Lexington 16-0 and Lexington beat Chester County 34-0….for what that’s worth….Going to be another cold night but dry, can’t wait till Friday!!!

20 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

How are the field conditions 

Not as bad as I have seen at other facilities, but with 3 straight home games, and 4 out of the last 5 weeks, it’s starting to get torn up, good news is with school being on fall break, they will practice during the day on the practice field, so it won’t get any worse.

43 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

How are the field conditions 

I haven't been there personally in many years but it looked, on TV last week, as good as ever which is thick Bermuda grass (now dormant after several heavy frosts lately). Footing should be excellent.

Home Side:

5efe23b42b634.image.jpg?crop=1634,1022,6

Visitor's side below in aerial view

Dynamic Images Aerial Photography

• Like 1

As you can see above, Tullahoma's football facilities are as nice as you will find in TN. Great high school baseball stadium, too. As an outsider, we have always heard that Arnold Air Force base, which takes up a lot of both Coffee and Franklin Counties, has put a lot of money into schools and facilities there.

32 minutes ago, CoachT said:

As you can see above, Tullahoma's football facilities are as nice as you will find in TN. Great high school baseball stadium, too. As an outsider, we have always heard that Arnold Air Force base, which takes up a lot of both Coffee and Franklin Counties, has put a lot of money into schools and facilities there.

Very nice facilities.

2 hours ago, CoachT said:

Nice! Now, make the move to a turf field. 

24 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Who are the studs for tullahoma football! I know nothing about tullahoma, first time our schools will be sharing the field together 

Tullahoma has 22 seniors, with 10 starting on offense and I think all 11 on defense.  They have a solid offensive line that have played together since middle school and pretty much varsity starters since freshman year.  #4 Scott is 25-1 as the starting quarterback ~ 1700 yds passing and 400 yds rushing, #18 Cummings at rb with about 1000 yds and #22 Sheffield at rb with about 600 yds. #3 Duncan, #15 Dixon, and #17 Melton catch everything thrown near them, #8 Chadwick is the kicker with about 95% of his kickoffs being touchbacks and is up for Mr. Titan kicker of the year….lots of playmakers on defense…this truly is a team with lots of solid players that complement each other, and the kids that back up the starters have really matured this year!!!!

how about for Haywood?