Westview at Riverside

WestviewAlumni

7 hours ago, TitanicVol said:

Found some common opponents. Huntingdon beat Riverside by 12 then lost to Westview by 19. So I guess that suggests Westview wins by 31. Oh but wait…. West beat Camden 41-0. Riverside beat Camden 41-8. Hmmmm i’m torn. Or maybe we throw all that out the window and they play the game. Maybe Riverside can compete on Westviews level haha.  

Westview vs Camden game was called at the starting of the 3rd quarter for lightning. 

8 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

I’m glad everyone’s counting us out lol to be honest we match up better vs westview than a Huntington or a Forrest team You think I’m lying but I’m not but we will take that underdog role and run with it

You should pull for your team. Riverside is no slouch. Playing on Friday after thanksgiving is something many teams in the state won’t do.

Edited by Waker

For years at Thanksgiving dinner me and my cousins would discuss best Black Friday matchup to go to while the women shop. The two best was Beech/Hurd vs Northside and Henry Co vs Maplewood. Glad this is at at home. Westview I’d give +14 if I was Vegas. That’s ok I love an underdog story. Think Riverside should’ve ran the two back set more on Forrest and would’ve been a different score. Riverside has to play mistake free and Westview needs to make a few for the home team to win. Hope it’s fun to watch!

Edited by PantherPride2004
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

This is an excellent quote from another thread.

To make it to the semis, a team has to be good regardless of the region. There are some teams who are just at another level and it shows by round four.

Can you just imagine all of the teams over the years who have had very good or even undefeated regular seasons but have yet to make it this far?

Keep tiptoeing the line and get this thread locked too...looks like "big brother" is just about as tired of your rhetoric as everyone else.

13 minutes ago, PantherPride2004 said:

For years at Thanksgiving dinner me and my cousins would discuss best Black Friday matchup to go to while the women shop. The two best was Beech/Hurd vs Northside and Henry Co vs Maplewood. Glad this is at at home. Westview I’d give +14 if I was Vegas. That’s ok I love an underdog story. Think Riverside should’ve ran the two back set more on Forrest and would’ve been a different score. Riverside has to play mistake free and Westview needs to make a few for the home team to win. Hope it’s fun to watch!

Riverside lost the last game that felt like this one going in...but they led the "unbeatable" Tide early by two scores, and had some heart rates at the +100 mark in the visitor stands. Not predicting anything out of the conventional train of thought, but stranger things happen frequently.

11 hours ago, TitanicVol said:

Found some common opponents. Huntingdon beat Riverside by 12 then lost to Westview by 19. So I guess that suggests Westview wins by 31. Oh but wait…. West beat Camden 41-0. Riverside beat Camden 41-8. Hmmmm i’m torn. Or maybe we throw all that out the window and they play the game. Maybe Riverside can compete on Westviews level haha.  

The WV Camden game ended with 2 minutes gone in the 3rd quarter because of weather/score :P