Westview at Riverside

WestviewAlumni

44 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I understand I was just making a comment that a lot can relate too and to just let him know there are players like that every year throughout the state. Good to see younger posters on here that actually talk football. 

Reckon I've seen um all and it goes back a lot farther in history. Best player overall was probably Patrick Willis.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Kid was a man amongst boys, If he had not got injured, they very well could have won the state.

Yeah your probably right. All these names being mentioned were great players. I think first they were great athletes, but I think the biggest thing is they just saw the game differently than most. Talk about chess and checkers!

47 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Yeah your probably right. All these names being mentioned were great players. I think first they were great athletes, but I think the biggest thing is they just saw the game differently than most. Talk about chess and checkers!

Brother coached at Cloudland for many years, I got to see a lot of talented kids, Fleeming from BGA, Davis and Owens from Ezell, hard to deal with these teams with far superior talent.

On 11/22/2021 at 8:12 PM, @38320 said:

Are there some Dresden boys pulling for Westview? That's about like a Huntingdon guy pulling for Mckenzie! 

I'm pulling for Westview to win. My son who played against them a few years back hopes they never win a game. He also wanted Trenton & McKenzie to both lose last Friday. lol I guess if I was a Dresden grad and played football I would be the same. I hated Dresden when I was in school so I'm not really sure why I cheer for them now that my kids are grown. Guess it's because of friends and coaching staff.