Dyersburg @ East Nashville 3A Semi-Finals

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I don’t see dyersburg scoring over 14 this game east Nashville defense have not allowed over 14 points since the riverdale game and them only allowing 14 points to WH make me believe this even more because number 9 is the most dangerous player they have played this playoff and he will continue to be the most dangerous unless they play Alcoa 

11 minutes ago, Marjon said:

I don’t see dyersburg scoring over 14 this game east Nashville defense have not allowed over 14 points since the riverdale game and them only allowing 14 points to WH make me believe this even more because number 9 is the most dangerous player they have played this playoff and he will continue to be the most dangerous unless they play Alcoa 

So basically what I’m seeing is I don’t see EN having to much troubles with Dburg offense unless they have somebody as dangerous as 9 on WH so my prediction for this game is 

28 East

13 dburg

7 hours ago, Marjon said:

So basically what I’m seeing is I don’t see EN having to much troubles with Dburg offense unless they have somebody as dangerous as 9 on WH so my prediction for this game is 

28 East

13 dburg

Dyersburg has 4 or 5 guys that are shiftier and faster than him. When they start moving the chains on the ground, then they go play action over the top to a 6’4 wr that can take it to the house on any play. No offense to EN, but they’ll have to play as disciplined and tackle as well  as they have all year or they’ll get behind, fast. 

7 hours ago, Marjon said:

28 East

13 dburg

Nothing to worry about. No one for Dyersburg is dangerous….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrojanLC said:

Dyersburg has 4 or 5 guys that are shiftier and faster than him. When they start moving the chains on the ground, then they go play action over the top to a 6’4 wr that can take it to the house on any play. No offense to EN, but they’ll have to play as disciplined and tackle as well  as they have all year or they’ll get behind, fast. 

All credit to East but WH was their worst enemy. A lost fumble, INT, and turnover on downs deep in East territory along with a missed XP. Waverly and WH are pass heavy offenses. Interested in how East attempts to contain the ground and pound.