Dyersburg @ East Nashville 3A Semi-Finals

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

10 hours ago, Marjon said:

I don’t see dyersburg scoring over 14 this game east Nashville defense have not allowed over 14 points since the riverdale game and them only allowing 14 points to WH make me believe this even more because number 9 is the most dangerous player they have played this playoff and he will continue to be the most dangerous unless they play Alcoa 

I see you only 14 days old on the T… this explains a lot lol

1 hour ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

All credit to East but WH was their worst enemy. A lost fumble, INT, and turnover on downs deep in East territory along with a missed XP. Waverly and WH are pass heavy offenses. Interested in how East attempts to contain the ground and pound.

Every team east as faced as tried to run the ball. Team are forced to pass the ball cause they can’t run on EN defense. EN front 7 is something Dyersburg hasn’t seen all season long. Front 7 is better than Covington front 7.  WH isn’t a passing team. They run the ball with #9 and #6 and both were shut down. Both had over a 1000 yards rushing and neither got close to 100 last week. I’m glad Dyersburg is favored by majority of the state to win tomorrow cause EN is going to turn up. Going to be a long bus ride home tomorrow night

Edited by 0000

25 minutes ago, 0000 said:

Every team east as faced as tried to run the ball. Team are forced to pass the ball cause they can’t run on EN defense. 

White House got away from the running game way too early in my opinion after having early success getting to the edges. Was surprised to see WH running so many sets with three and four wide receivers. 

14 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

White House got away from the running game way too early in my opinion after having early success getting to the edges. Was surprised to see WH running so many sets with three and four wide receivers. 

I will be highly surprised if Dburg doesn’t line up in trips tomorrow night at some point.