Dyersburg @ East Nashville 3A Semi-Finals

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I want to say congratulations to East Nashville.  Very good football team. You guys have a great running game and hit us with some timely passes over the top at just the right moment. We didn’t do ourselves any favors with several dropped balls and several turnovers. However you guys took full advantage of our mistake like a good team should. Very impressed with your team and hospitality. Much respect and best of luck next week. 

Trojan coaches and players keep your head up. Absolutely great season!!  310+ other schools had concluded their football seasons prior to last night in TN.  You have made the school and community so proud. Thanks for all you do. Program is going in the right direction and I’m sure big things are to come. 

7 hours ago, MonsterGreen44 said:

I seen both teams play East would of beat Pearl this year ... PC had 1 trick Pony and when he quit on them they couldn't do anything... EN defense is tough PC wouldn't run the ball on them . At the end of the day all their talent over the years and no rings . East will be the powerhouse in a couple years . 

Dern my post was a complement! But since  you went there cool! Our 1 trick pony as you say miss 4 games this year all wins. He didn’t even play in our 2nd round game so stop it! Far as lil east beating PC come on now we own them. Far as talent lil east had way more than PC and couldn’t get out the 2nd round until we left! You can tell lil east coach to switch with CR after next year, but trust me he won’t do it. 

4 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

PC hate on coach T is unreal! Stop speaking on something you have no clue about. Just being real our chances of winning a gold ball were better in 3A than 4A this year!!!

Your chances of GETTING TO PLAY FOR A GOLD BALL were better in 3A than 4A this year would be a more accurate statement FIREBIRD….Congrats on another good year tho. Hope we see you in 4A soon!:thumb: