Dyersburg @ East Nashville 3A Semi-Finals

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

28 minutes ago, SPFootball1 said:

EN run ends this Friday. Dyersburg's defense will slow that run game way down and you cant go into a game this caliber, one dimensional. 

You just said EN is one dimensional and can’t win like that When Dyersburg is one dimensional as well so I guess they can’t win either. No team as stopped #1 from getting under 125 yards all season. Even one of the best defenses in the state in riverdale couldn’t so what makes you think the Trojans can. Dyersburg schedule is week. They haven’t played anyone but Covington all season. EN as stopped 2 mr football semifinalist 2 weeks in a row. I don’t believe they have given up a 100 yard rusher all season long. EN can pass the ball. I believe #3 as a TD every game this season. #5 as had a touchdown or 2 every game this postseason. EN by 14+

Edited by 0000

1 hour ago, 0000 said:

You just said EN is one dimensional and can’t win like that When Dyersburg is one dimensional as well so I guess they can’t win either. No team as stopped #1 from getting under 125 yards all season. Even one of the best defenses in the state in riverdale couldn’t so what makes you think the Trojans can. Dyersburg schedule is week. They haven’t played anyone but Covington all season. EN as stopped 2 mr football semifinalist 2 weeks in a row. I don’t believe they have given up a 100 yard rusher all season long. EN can pass the ball. I believe #3 as a TD every game this season. #5 as had a touchdown or 2 every game this postseason. EN by 14+

Dyersburg had a stable of running backs! An EMPHASIS on stable! They also have the threat to throw the football. Their passing game is underrated. It’s very efficient when they throw it

1 hour ago, 0000 said:

:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Dyersburg had a stable of running backs! An EMPHASIS on stable! They also have the threat to throw the football. Their passing game is underrated. It’s very efficient when they throw it

Dyersburg is a run heavy team, but can throw the ball when they need to and will when you least expect it. If EN stacks 8 in the box then Dyersburg has the capability to throw some at you and it will be hard to cover #4 one on one. Dyersburg does have many running backs, two or three that could go for over 100 yards on any given night. I don't know anything about EN for real. I'm just hoping that the Trojans relax and play their game and not get caught up in the magnitude. Maybe they can prevail to have the opportunity to play in the school's first football state championship game. On another note, Go West Tn ( Trenton, Westview, Dyersburg, Haywood, & Henry Co). I'm rooting for you all!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Dyersburg:

King Prep 49-0

Dyer County 53-7

Bolton FF

Munford 27-24

Boliver 48-0

Covington 29-22

BTW 49-6

Millington 56-0

Ripley 50-0

Sheffield 49-0

East:

Father Ryan 7-35

Stewart’s Creek FF

Stratford 41-33

Hillsboro 25-6

Jackson County 56-0

Independence 18-40

Green Hill 21-22

Maplewood 41-0

Riverdale 7-20

Smith County 39-0

now you tell me who is prepared for this game. Dyersburg week schedule is going to hurt them Friday. Ask all of EN non region schedule how good that defense is

1 minute ago, 0000 said:

Dyersburg:

King Prep 49-0

Dyer County 53-7

Bolton FF

Munford 27-24

Boliver 48-0

Covington 29-22

BTW 49-6

Millington 56-0

Ripley 50-0

Sheffield 49-0

East:

Father Ryan 7-35

Stewart’s Creek FF

Stratford 41-33

Hillsboro 25-6

Jackson County 56-0

Independence 18-40

Green Hill 21-22

Maplewood 41-0

Riverdale 7-20

Smith County 39-0

now you tell me who is prepared for this game. Dyersburg week schedule is going to hurt them Friday. Ask all of EN non region schedule how good that defense is

That is why you play the game, regardless. It’ll be a great game. If y’all undiscipline Dyersburg will abuse it