Dyersburg @ East Nashville 3A Semi-Finals

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

11 minutes ago, wneely said:

Virtually a pick 'em according to the oddsmakers for this week. I lean East Nashville based on strength of schedule, as several have already referenced.

If east Nashville is going to beat Dyersburg they need to put them away early.! Cause if it’s late in the game. They have the kicker yo win it

4 hours ago, 0000 said:

You just said EN is one dimensional and can’t win like that When Dyersburg is one dimensional as well so I guess they can’t win either. No team as stopped #1 from getting under 125 yards all season. Even one of the best defenses in the state in riverdale couldn’t so what makes you think the Trojans can. Dyersburg schedule is week. They haven’t played anyone but Covington all season. EN as stopped 2 mr football semifinalist 2 weeks in a row. I don’t believe they have given up a 100 yard rusher all season long. EN can pass the ball. I believe #3 as a TD every game this season. #5 as had a touchdown or 2 every game this postseason. EN by 14+

Lets face it Waverly's schedule was weak and i was not that impressed with WH. EN is 1 dimensional and Dyersburg has a plethora of backs  and will surprise you with the passing game. I dont have a dog in the race I just call it like I see it. Ive been wrong before i just dont think i will be this time. it will be a close game but in the end i think Dyersburg pulls it out.

58 minutes ago, 0000 said:

Definitely not better than father Ryan, independence, green hill, or riverdale 

An interesting fact, out of 340 teams that play high school football in TN, only 5 teams gave up fewer points than Dyersburg in the regular season. One of those teams was Riverdale who beat East Nashville this year. Dburg gave up 59pts in the regular season. Teams that gave up less than that were  Middle College, Marion Co, Meigs Co, Riverdale and Lausanne. All of those teams have been eliminated except Dburg. To go with the defense Dburg has averaged right at 40pts per game this year. And as someone already mentioned they have a great kicker. Dburg is solid in all phases of the game. Admittedly I know very little about East Nashville but it will take a very good team to beat Dyersburg. 

• Like 1