Dyersburg @ East Nashville 3A Semi-Finals

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

22 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

In my honest opinion, neither team has beaten a really good team yet. Covington is pretty good but they got boat raced by a really good Haywood team. EN beat Waverly and WH but neither of those teams were really good. As far as being one dimensional, I am pretty confident Alcoa will go into a game with either team being one dimensional. If you win in the trenches and play good defense, that is what matters. As for a prediction, whoever is leading after the first quarter will win this game.  

So if Covington is “pretty good” and Dyersburg beat them twice, would that make Dyersburg “really good”?

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So if Covington is “pretty good” and Dyersburg beat them twice, would that make Dyersburg “really good”?

No, it would only make them almost as ugly as you. Why are you on the DBurg - EN forum spouting your trash? Wait, are we going to have to call you the BigTrojanMachine. 

JK,

Everyone knows that DBurg has a really good team. EN better pack a lunch if they want to compete with these boys. 

23 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

No, it would only make them almost as ugly as you. Why are you on the DBurg - EN forum spouting your trash? Wait, are we going to have to call you the BigTrojanMachine. 

JK,

Everyone knows that DBurg has a really good team. EN better pack a lunch if they want to compete with these boys. 

I tried to spout my trash at the mall the other day but the Pakistani running the cell phone “cart” wasn’t there. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

18 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Not gonna make a prediction but I will say I have been playing and watching high School football for 35 years and I can tell you Dyersburg is really , really good. This is the best and fastest defense  at least since the Counce years and maybe ever.

I’ve kept up with the Trojans since I started playing as a freshman in 2000 and I’ve been telling people that this is the best and most complete team I’ve seen, since preseason. I knew they’d blow out Dyer county. If our O gets going early, it’ll be a long night for EN. The defense has really gotten better since the beginning of the season. 

24 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

No matter who wins between dburg and en it's all a formality lol because it'll be a long day facing alcoa, no matter who wins this game 

This is at least your second time to throw shade at two remaining teams. Do you have anything to contribute or should both programs forfeit Friday night’s game?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

This is at least your second time to throw shade at two remaining teams. Do you have anything to contribute or should both programs forfeit Friday night’s game?

Busy throwing shade at the program that would’ve beaten the brakes off of Peabody had Peabody not dropped us to play Lake County

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrojanLC said:

Busy throwing shade at the program that would’ve beaten the brakes off of Peabody had Peabody not dropped us to play Lake County

1 hour ago, TrojanLC said:

Not throwing shade bud! I'm just stating the facts if yall happen to get past EN and get the dubious task of taking on Alcoa come back and lets continue this conversation,I definitely welcome engaged dialogue. 

1 hour ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

And furthermore my statement stands with EN and Alcoa as well, I've seen all aforementioned play this season and I seriously just dont see any team in the state competing with them ijs.

56 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

Not throwing shade bud! I'm just stating the facts if yall happen to get past EN and get the dubious task of taking on Alcoa come back and lets continue this conversation,I definitely welcome engaged dialogue. 

53 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

And furthermore my statement stands with EN and Alcoa as well, I've seen all aforementioned play this season and I seriously just dont see any team in the state competing with them ijs.

I don’t think anyone has a problem with you contributing dialogue. I think the problem is the content of your dialogue. This forum is Dburg vs East Nashville. I don’t think Alcoa has anything to do with it. Why not contribute some meaningful dialogue to what this thread is for. If not, come back next week and comment on the Alcoa championship thread all you want. One of these two teams will be there. 

• Like 3