Dyersburg @ East Nashville 3A Semi-Finals

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 hours ago, workinprogress said:

I would say Dyersburg is good, maybe really good. To me it's hard to tell because they haven't beaten tough competition. Haywood is really good. If I'm not mistaken, Covington did not score on them. 

Hey work. I know you are a metro guy. What can you tell people about East Nasty??

BPM I honestly don't know much about metro anymore. I have left and most of my connections have as well. From what little I have seen they are better than most in the trenches. They also have a few good athletes you must account for. #5 I believe is Willy Wilson. Great athlete and even better kid. He has played well in the playoffs. Down side for me is they haven't beaten a really good team yet that could match them up front and athletically. The one game I saw EN play was against Riverdale, a game Riverdale won. From what it sounds like EN will get tested this week. My opinion is whoever leads after the first quarter will win the game. If Dyersburg gets up early it will be over.

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t think anyone has a problem with you contributing dialogue. I think the problem is the content of your dialogue. This forum is Dburg vs East Nashville. I don’t think Alcoa has anything to do with it. Why not contribute some meaningful dialogue to what this thread is for. If not, come back next week and comment on the Alcoa championship thread all you want. One of these two teams will be there. 

I'll discuss whatever I want to discuss and I don't need your permission or approval for that matter!

1 hour ago, truefalconfan said:

I'll discuss whatever I want to discuss and I don't need your permission or approval for that matter!

I don’t think you read my post well. I never said you couldn’t discuss what you wanted. I suggested to you why not keep the discussion on this weeks game since that was what the thread was about. I suggested it very civilly and kindly. However you coming back and beating your chest tells me all I need to know about you and speaks volumes about your character. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, truefalconfan said:

No matter who wins between dburg and en it's all a formality lol because it'll be a long day facing alcoa, no matter who wins this game 

Been that way for about a decade now, and most everyone remotely "in the know" would have predicted what you just stated before the first scrimmage last summer...should everyone in 3A have just cancelled their seasons then?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Been that way for about a decade now, and most everyone remotely "in the know" would have predicted what you just stated before the first scrimmage last summer...should everyone in 3A have just cancelled their seasons then?

Better call McKenzie and tell them that only Peabody can win 1A too

Dyersburg beat Covington twice in two very hard fought battles.  Aside from those two battles the only team that has even challenged them all year has been Munford earlier in the season.  

East Nashville destroyed Smith County, White House-Heritage, and Waverly in a three week span and then held on to win a hard fought battle against White House.  East Nashville's non-region slate against the likes of Father Ryan, Green Hill, Independence, and Riverdale prepped them for the postseason a long time ago.  

I'm probably showing some middle TN bias here but I'll take East Nashville to win a 20-14 contest.