Semifinals - Powell at West

WestHigh4Life

Congrats to Powell...i said all year Powell was heads and above the best team in 5A and they showed it tonight.

Looking forward to next year where I know West will be in it again. Program has come a long way from when I was there and im proud to be a Rebel for Life regardless if they change the name. Proud of these boys and the coaches for a fun year!

Go Rebels!

Had a chance to review some of the game film. Powell's defense was living in West's offensive backfield all night. The Rebels had one first down and 8 total yards in the first half. In the second half, it wasn't much better. West had ~40 total yards once the running clock started and Powell pulled the starters. Unreal.

• Like 1

Just now, osunut2 said:

Had a chance to review some of the game film. Powell's defense was living in West's offensive backfield all night. The Rebels had one first down and 8 total yards in the first half. In the second half, it wasn't much better. West had ~40 total yards once the running clock started and Powell pulled the starters. Unreal.

I was hoping for Henry Co, but looks like it’ll be Page. Not ideal for Powell IMO