OFFICIATING

GREYRIDERx

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well the QB was down and clearly wasn't a fumble, they held Burks which allowed them to walk into the end zone untouched on that first TD, two really bad spots, allowed the game to turn into a rugby match one time when Vaughn ran the ball. Number 26 got away with murder right in front of the official. That's how I saw it. And if anybody don't like this your the one with the problem not me.

BarneySox2007 the Region 1 (Tri-Cities) officiating association is trying to make a statement, for the second week in a row. Also hurdling is not a penalty now either. No piggyback rides for Tri-Cities officials.

Tee Hee Hee

3 minutes ago, MarevulBigGal said:

BarneySox2007 the Region 1 (Tri-Cities) officiating association is trying to make a statement, for the second week in a row. Also hurdling is not a penalty now either. No piggyback rides for Tri-Cities officials.

Tee Hee Hee

The place really went wild when the back for Oakland got 2 and a half yards and the official gave him five.

11 minutes ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Tee Hee Hee

None of their weak NET teams can win or beat us so they have to send down their old slow round bowling ball refs to do it. Yes they suk and have no integrity at all. Sorry if I have offended you maryville peeps ...naah not really. 

2 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

None of their weak NET teams can win or beat us so they have to send down their old slow round bowling ball refs to do it. Yes they suk and have no integrity at all. Sorry if I have offended you maryville peeps ...naah not really. 

Hey can fix this problem. You and BarneySox2007 can become official but the catch only do Maryville games now.

So essentially if you take the refs out, they would have beat Oakland... I think we can all think about games we've been in or watched that would have been a different outcome, even possibly a state title with a couple different calls. You aren't special in that regard. Welcome to HS Football. They can't even get the right calls in a professional game with 10 different replay angles. Yet here you are crying about HS refs who get one shot to make the call? Cry me a river.

• Upvote 1

After a 14-14 halftime and holding Oakland to 3 points the game would have been 28-24 had everything went as it did in the first half but Oakland really turned the game in their favor when they stopped us the next series. I'm just glad it wasn't  like last year and and knowing how close this was and what we have to do to get better this winter. 

2 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

nm

Edited by pepvol
forgot to write something i meant to
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

So essentially if you take the refs out, they would have beat Oakland... I think we can all think about games we've been in or watched that would have been a different outcome, even possibly a state title with a couple different calls. You aren't special in that regard. Welcome to HS Football. They can't even get the right calls in a professional game with 10 different replay angles. Yet here you are crying about HS refs who get one shot to make the call? Cry me a river.

I don't know if I can cry you a river but after the fifth beer I can piss you one.